Got my final call

miyucruises

I got my final call from TWE yesterday! We are getting married at 1:00 in the Curiosity Library on the Carnival Imagination next Friday!!! I really can't believe it is next week. It seems like there has been so much time planning and getting ready- and now here we are. I am so thankful to these boards. I don't know how I would have gotten my planning done without them :D

I got my final call from TWE yesterday! We are getting married at 1:00 in the Curiosity Library on the Carnival Imagination next Friday!!! I really can't believe it is next week. It seems like there has been so much time planning and getting ready- and now here we are. I am so thankful to these boards. I don't know how I would have gotten my planning done without them :D

Congrats I bet you are so excited! We have 18 more days to go! I hope everything go amazing for you and can't wait to ready your review and see photos when you get back!

HAVE A BLAST!

The Curiosity Library is beautiful & the Imagination is an amazing ship! Congratulations!! :-D :-D :-D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH (me screaming in excitement for you). Think about the fact that you are soon to be Mrs. ...... I am waiting for my chance in 58 days but for now I am so happy for you. Enjoy your cruise and your new life with you husband!

Archived