NCL Pearl rooms 11120, 11624, 11622, opinions?

Newbie0210

I have on hold these rooms for our extended family's cruise to Alaska July 2009. I have searched and googled these rooms and cannot find anything good or bad about these cabins. It appears to me that they are just across the hall from each other, the stairwell and elevator separating them. Am I reading the deck plans correctly? It seems that these will be convenient to going up to the restaurants for breakfast. But should we be concerned about being so near the elevator noise-wise? I've not found anything negative on that, but thought I'd see if I get any responses before we book these.

There will be 2 adults and 2 kids (ages ranging from 7 to 13) in 11622 and 11624 and 2 adults in 11120.

Thanks!!

They're not really across the hall from each other, they're across the ship from each other.

That being said, that aft stairway and set of elevators get the least use there on the Pearl because they don't go all the way to the lower decks. They stop by the Summer Palace.

The mid-ship stairwell and elevators get the most use followed closely by the forward ones. We were in an aft cabin and I found myself having to go all the way to the mid-ship elevators and stairs to go to most of the locations I wanted to visit.

It's a great location, in my opinion. Don't worry, you're on a cruise.

I was assuming that these rooms being across the ship from each other are still easily accessible by just walking past the elevators and stairs to the other side of the ship. Is that correct? Or would we need to go up or down first and then back up or down to get to the other side of the ship? That seems ridiculous, but I figured I'd better check before we book these rooms. Thanks!

I was assuming that these rooms being across the ship from each other are still easily accessible by just walking past the elevators and stairs to the other side of the ship. Is that correct? Or would we need to go up or down first and then back up or down to get to the other side of the ship? That seems ridiculous, but I figured I'd better check before we book these rooms. Thanks!

That is correct.

There are other spots on the ship where you must take a "circuitous" route to get to your desired location, but this isn't one of them.

Archived