Which is better snorkeling or cave tubing

gdub

I have been reading a lot of what has been said about snorkeling and cave tubing. Both sound great. My wife and I love adventurous things. We have never been to Belize before and so we want to make a good decision. So is there anyone who has done both and can give us some good advice? Thanks

When are you going?

I went cave tubing with Reggie in Jan 2003 and it was a blast. In 3 weeks I will be doing the Shark/Ray Alley tour with Coral Breeze.....so if you are not going before that, I can let you know when I get back.

You can snorkel in a lot more locations in the Caribbean than you can go cave tubing. We thought cave tubing was a blast and would highly recommend, especially with Reggie. We also did Xtreme and did not think it rated as highly as the personal service you can get from Reggie--we thought it was very disorganized and the person who took us was not very good. Made little effort to keep us together as a group, particularly since there were other larger groups all around as we went and it was hard to know who was with which group, and even though people complained about this, Xtreme did not make any effort to try and keep people together. Reggie is a must and cave tubing is a thrilling experience you should not miss!

We are going to Belize Nov. 18 and this time plan to do the snorkel/shark/ray alley and caye caulker with Coral Breeze.

Please let us know how the snorkel excursion goes with Coral Breeze. We did the Cave Tubing in May with our whole family, and we all agreed it was a fabulous day. This time just my husband and I will be going in Jan, so we were thinking of doing the snorkling. Thanks ahead of time.

Archived