Something nice, and fun too..updated star pictures from 10-21 cruise

catmand

FINALLY......I trimmed these down as much as I could and still have more than maybe you want to see? What the heck, grab some coffee, tea, or maybe a soda (pop if from the mid west) and have a look at the slide show.

there are two full albums from Star, the one from us humans and also the Ducks.....both are marked as new. Click on the WebShots link in my signature.

Comments and/or questions are welcome. Please, it'll give me something to occupy my mind rather than lamenting the fact we don't have another cruise planned.

have fun, Chuck

PS: for those of you that have the signatures off:

http://community.webshots.com/user/catmand100

Hi Chuck!

Love your photos! and you got the fruit carving...I blew off bringing my camera because I have seen so many of them and they are usually the same...

Not those 2 guys....they were stellar, some of the best I've seen on the high seas! I was bummed that I didn't have my camera at that point!

You also got more outdoor deck shots ....

we did have many of the same artistically inclined ones..but I ran out of room so I'm glad you included them.

So, anyone reading this...even if you have viewed mine but not Catmands or Catmands and not mine...I think it's worth your time to view both of ours and then you will have a very well rounded Star Princess Photo experience!

Chuck the pics are great. We sure did have a good time didin't we. Anyway if someone really wants to get a full view of all of the amenties on the Star here is a good way to see them. You did an outstanding job of going all over the ship and taking pics.

Marilyn

Great pictures of the new look to the Star! How in the world did you get so many pictures without people in them? Must have gotten up really early!

Hi Mary: Yes Chuck and Wanda were on the same cruise as I and yes he does get up early and go roaming around the ship.:D.

Mairlyn

Hi, it's Chuck

Lazy, or I would sign AkaWanda out. Glad you all are enjoying the pictures. Check out some of the Zip Line and boats as well. I was sick when we were in Acapulco but wouldn't have done those with Wanda anyway. Debbie, our friend from New Jersey was always the adventurer.

mycruz.....you aren't the first person to ask that. Yes, we are up before 5 every morning and I try to get pictures before people start moving around.....:D

thanks again, Chuck

Thanks for the pictures Chuck.

How inconvenient that the gym doesn't open until 8 a.m. They really don't like early risers on the Star, do they?

I'm also a 5 a.m. up and out and about person. I like to have a couple of miles of walking in before breakfast. During the day is just too busy, what with trivia and meals. But, by April they are supposed to have the in-cabin TV exercise channel up and running. Maybe I'll try learning yoga.

Jackie

i HAVE AN APOLOGY.........so sorry about the caption on the gym. Wanda just reminded me it did indeed open at 7AM. I remember trying to get in the first morning, going back and being told it was 7AM due to the "cabins below." Can you imagine, staying in one of those even IF they let you sleep until 7? Heck, maybe they give a discount on those and we should book one?........;)

A good tip I got from Cruise Critic, look for a cabin between decks of others.

Chuck

I'm usually up and about early as well. I sleep so good on cruises that I can be up by 6:30 and at the gym by 7:30 after having my coffee. I love being at the gym early and having my exercise taken care of. It is nice to be up early and feeling like you have the ship all to yourself while walking around.

When we arrived in NYC on our last cruise, there was just myself and two other passengers up on the front of the ship as we entered NY harbor, what a great feeling that was. Didn't take too long and the entire deck was packed as we passed the Statue of Liberty.

I guess at our age we are pretty much going to keep the same basic hours when on a cruise?

One of my favorite things is getting breakfast before the masses.

I THINK you may be on the canal cruise with our friends Marilyn and Pat? I know they will be on Coral next year and doubt she does more than one trip through...:D

Wanda and I sailed into New York last year, September and the harbor was shrouded in a warm fog/mist. It is indeed an awesome sight.

Chuck

Archived