Future Cruise Credits

Thumper69

Just remember that you only need to use one FCC to book a room not one for each of you.

Is that correct? My TA has been applying two for each cruise. Of course we get two OBCs for that. If I only have her apply one FCC on a booking, do we still get the low deposit and OBC for each of us?

Is that correct? My TA has been applying two for each cruise. Of course we get two OBCs for that. If I only have her apply one FCC on a booking, do we still get the low deposit and OBC for each of us?

MG, Yes, that is correct. We use only one FCC for the two of us and still get the shipboard credit for the both of us. Only difference is that when using only one FCC, you have to give them another $100 placed on your credit card for the booking. So, it actually ends up costing the same as using two FCC's or only one plus $100 extra.

I have used only one FCC for our cruise in January (see you then :)) and also only one for our cruise next October. And we get all the benefits of booking with two FCC's (only have to put up an extra $100 when only using one).

(I have heard that they are going to change this though and require you to have two FCC's in the near future. Actually read where some were told this by the future cruise consultant, but can't confirm until I get onboard).

MG, Yes, that is correct. We use only one FCC for the two of us and still get the shipboard credit for the both of us. Only difference is that when using only one FCC, you have to give them another $100 placed on your credit card for the booking. So, it actually ends up costing the same as using two FCC's or only one plus $100 extra.

I have used only one FCC for our cruise in January (see you then :)) and also only one for our cruise next October. And we get all the benefits of booking with two FCC's (only have to put up an extra $100 when only using one).

(I have heard that they are going to change this though and require you to have two FCC's in the near future. Actually read where some were told this by the future cruise consultant, but can't confirm until I get onboard).

Thanks. That's good to know in case I ever have only one future cruise credit to work with. I usually buy them two (or more) at a time, so it's not usually a problem. Since the cost ends up being the same, I'll probably continue doing that - just to be safe.

Thanks. That's good to know in case I ever have only one future cruise credit to work with. I usually buy them two (or more) at a time, so it's not usually a problem. Since the cost ends up being the same, I'll probably continue doing that - just to be safe.

Normally we do the same as we have quite a few FCC's built up. But it does come in handy when you find there are two cruises you would like to book, but you only have two FCC's left in the Princess 'bank'. And it works great when a B2B sneaks up and begs to be booked and you only have 2 FCC's for two bookings with two passengers on each. :)

I was told last week buy an on board cruise consultant that using only one FCC to book a cabin & get CC credit for both occupants will be changed shortly so two FCC will be needed. Although this might have been a misunderstanding on his part, I purchased one each to be on the safe side since they only cost $100 per person.

Archived