Miami valet luggage?

05mak05

We fly home on Delta in January out of Miami. Is valet luggage service available? I called C&A this afternoon and they said "probably" but did not have the information available. I sure hope the answer is "yes" ... not having to see luggage until you arrive at your home airport is such a convenience.

Do believe this is the company that provides the service - click on services - then cruiseships. Their website needs some work, I found it on JetBlue's website - and I think the cost is about $20 - whether that's per person, per bag, or what - don't know. And did read it's only available on sailings of 7 nights or more (not sure why it would matter). But you can contact them and get all the info.

http://www.airportbags.com/

We will have to spend a few hours in Miami before leaving. Flying NWA. Will valet work for us? cost?

We fly home on Delta in January out of Miami. Is valet luggage service available? I called C&A this afternoon and they said "probably" but did not have the information available. I sure hope the answer is "yes" ... not having to see luggage until you arrive at your home airport is such a convenience.

I used the Valet Luggage service with Delta from Miami in 2006 when I sailed RCCL. It was great and ran very smoothly.

We now use it on every cruise unless we are doing a ships tour after we disembark.

I am sure it is still available there.

Archived