Dukes Restaurant in Noumea

MsMinx

Just wondering if anyone who's going to Noumea in the next couple of months could do me a HUGE favour??

In February we had dinner in Lemon Bay at a place called Dukes. We chose it because it was the only place we could find that had an English version of the menu, and the food was just divine and pretty reasonably priced!!

We are hoping to go there again in January next year, but this time we'll be there during the day, not the night and are hoping Dukes will be open for lunch.

I've tried Googling it, but without much luck :(

If anyone is going to be in Lemon Bay could they please have a look for Dukes and see if they're open for lunch and let me know?? I'd be forever grateful :D:D I reckon Kirsten (Bris First Cruiser) would be too ;) :D

Hi Teegiee!

Thanks so much for the offer! :D

I have one photo of the place and it's not that good. Here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/14523048@N07/2391383597/in/set-72157604404148554/

If you're facing the restaurant strip it's the last in a row of them. The place directly next to it has lots of cow print chairs and table cloths, and a big light up cow on the roof :p From memory there was a hotel directly next to Dukes.

Thanks for the offers everyone! :D I really appreciate it! If they're open I can highly recommend going!! The little bowl of marinated olives they bring out with your drinks are SO yummy! :D So yummy that we asked if we could buy some to take back to the ship with us. The staff were so wonderful they simply gave us a container of them!

Thanks for the offers everyone! :D I really appreciate it! If they're open I can highly recommend going!! The little bowl of marinated olives they bring out with your drinks are SO yummy! :D So yummy that we asked if we could buy some to take back to the ship with us. The staff were so wonderful they simply gave us a container of them!

I totally agree ms minx. The olives are fantastic!!! And the meals were wonderful. It would be wonderful if someone could relive the experience for us soon. maybe if someone could take some photos of the menu to remind us of how great it was that would be wonderful. We will definatley be going back there In April!!!

Cheers,

Kirsten

Archived