NCL Jade Room Info,please :-)

NKG6002

We have booked mini-suites on the Jade on deck 11, mid ship, rooms 11538 and 11540./ The TA said these were wonderful rooms but in reading the ship deck plan I see that there are pools above us. Should I request a change ? Thanks in advance !!!!

I have an AF as well, on the same level as you, and I am happy. But sound isn't a problem for me, I can sleep through most anything. (Light is a different matter.) If you have a low tolerance for noise, and are worried about it, it doesn't hurt to ask for change. Nobody can really tell you exactly what to expect.

The only rooms that people tend to have problems with are under the exercise room. Sometimes above or under the disco comes up as well. Under the pool should be okay. You can always go to NCL.com and start the booking process to get an idea of other available rooms in case you want to move.

We stayed in that general area halfway between the middle and front of the ship, port side, last year on the Pride of Hawaii and had no noise problems at all. It actually was very quiet, probably very well insulated from the rest of the ship. On a side note try walking down the hall all the way forward where you will find the bridge observation room. We stumbled upon it by mistake but it was very interesting and kept going back for a few moments of peace and awe.

Archived