11/03 Inspiration photos,,,I THINK,,,

CruiznWithHubby

2408652660104345938S200x200Q85.jpg

HAH,,,it took me all afternoon to figure out how to post pics,,,you think I can change the DATE in my camera???????

View from Serenity deck,,,

2713512670104345938S200x200Q85.jpg

plentyyyyy of extra deck chairs up top!!!

2650392890104345938S200x200Q85.jpg

it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it!!!

2935798310104345938S200x200Q85.jpg

Triumph in Grand Cayman,,,parked right next to us,,,,is it CALLED parking???? Um,,,anchored???

i will try and download the pictures of me and Jaime dancing that Carnival took tomorrow,,,it takes a while, and I need to eat dinner tonight :) God knows I'm used to eating 8 times a day at this point:D

If anyone is interested I have more pics of Sea Grape beach and also of Playa Mia,,,,

Just let me know, and I'll post them :) Holly

YES Holly, PLEASE post pics of Sea Grape and Play Mia Beach club. These are the same places we will be going to on our cruise next month.

And the pic of the chess set, was that somewhere on the Inspiration? DD11 is a chess fanatic and will go nuts if she can play onboard.

Thanks again for posting the amazing review as well as all the great pics!!!:)

YES Holly, PLEASE post pics of Sea Grape and Play Mia Beach club. These are the same places we will be going to on our cruise next month.

And the pic of the chess set, was that somewhere on the Inspiration? DD11 is a chess fanatic and will go nuts if she can play onboard.

Hi there..I think you asked on anothe thread about the Kayaks at Playa Mia? We used them and they were in great condition..lots of fun but not clear/translucent.

oh that girl will be in heaven :) The chess set is on the Lido deck right near the pool!!!!! And it's HUGE!!! okie,,,will post the pics of sea grape beach and playa mia :)

gimme a bit and I'll get them up this morning for you :) Holly

How did Carnival lure you to the party? How did the song go? Did you read about it on the boards and all the suggestions made by your fellow CCer's?

I did read about it when I got back :) Y'all were tremendous :) Thank you all,,,,

Katie emailed me and told me to be at the Avant Garde 10pm on Friday,,,so of courseI knew SOMETHING was up,,,,,,just wasn't sure WHAT,,,

who could have guessed?????? I was, and still am, FLOORED. I'm working on Thankyous for Risa and anyone else involved right now,,,they really made my DECADE,,,,Mach is going to make sure they get them for me,,,,the problem is WRITING them,,,how do you say thankyou for something as wonderful as that when you're speechless????? Holly

Archived