Port of Tampa - Valet Parking Charges?

CwuzCwazy

We just left Tampa yesterday. While we didn't park, I do seem to remember signs where regular parking was $85 and valet parking was $115.

Don't hold me to that but it's in the ballpark. Maybe someone who actually cruised and knows 100% will come by soon and correct me if I'm off.

Sharon

We know the basic rates for parking at the cruise terminal, but need someone who has used the Valet Parking option to enlighten us as to the charges for that service in addition to the basic parking charge.

I was there this week and it says 85.00 valet,,,,whic`h is 15.00 more than the normal 70.00 charge,,,,but I don't know if it's more for a 7 day,,,there might be a different charge,,,,my understanding is that it's 15.00 MORE than the basic charge,,,,and it looks like it's worth it!!!!! Holly

We are going to be heading that way on 11/23 and I actually just called them on Friday to get a correct amount--their website wasn't up-to-date. Regular parking is $14 a day (she said the rate just went up from $12 per day on 10/01/08). And Valet for a 7 day cruise was $115 total. If you would like to call and verify, the number I called was the Tampa Port Authority 1-800-741-2297.

Hope that helps!

Kim

We know the basic rates for parking at the cruise terminal, but need someone who has used the Valet Parking option to enlighten us as to the charges for that service in addition to the basic parking charge.

We were on the Legend last August and did the Valet parking. I believe it cost us $100.00. I was nervous about it, you know, leaving our car keys with the valet, but it was great. We unloaded at the terminal, filled out the info at the valet desk, and they took our car and parked it on "a secure floor". When we returned, we walked from the terminal, across the street to the parking garage, took the elevator to the 4th floor, and handed the valet our ticket. We had our car and were on our way within 10 minutes of getting off the ship. DON'T forget to keep your valet ticket with you!!!!!! We would do it again if we drove to Tampa again!!

Archived