HOHS cruise 11-2,9-2008--western carribean

deewalt99

I wrote a thread earlier (a few months ago) about going on a cruise with the "hogs on the high seas" biker group during our cruise (which we just completed November 2-9, 2008) I want to publically express an apology to this group, i was worried that having so many bikers aboard would somehow affect our trip for me, my husband and teenage son, but they did the total opposite, i believe they made the trip that much more fun, i was honored to have traveled with this group and will look to do so again and again. this group is funny, kind and sooo friendly. i highly suggest to anyone that sees that this group is on your sailing, get ready for a great time. ARHHHHHHH!!!!!:):)

Glad you came back to post that :) And really glad you had a great cruise!

I wrote a thread earlier (a few months ago) about going on a cruise with the "hogs on the high seas" biker group during our cruise (which we just completed November 2-9, 2008) I want to publically express an apology to this group, i was worried that having so many bikers aboard would somehow affect our trip for me, my husband and teenage son, but they did the total opposite, i believe they made the trip that much more fun, i was honored to have traveled with this group and will look to do so again and again. this group is funny, kind and sooo friendly. i highly suggest to anyone that sees that this group is on your sailing, get ready for a great time. ARHHHHHHH!!!!!:):)

After visiting with a couple who where on this cruise ( they stopped and asked us if we where on the HOHS cruise as we where wearing our HD shirts--never heard about it tell then) we decided to book this cruise for Nov. "09" Went on the web site for HOHS and it looks like this could be alot of fun. We're really looking foreward to this cruise, first time on RCL, a couple new ports for us, going to be alot of FIRSTS:D Really excited.

Archived