azamara honeymoon packages?

lord1234

I think peace and quiet is what we want. We're looking at the Azamara Quest 10 Night Western Mediterranean in September. We're more interested in visiting the exciting destinations and spending quality time together...especially right after our wedding.

Does Azamara offer any sort of honeymoon packages like the other cruise lines do? I am unable to find any references to it on their website.

Thanks,

L

Hello !

I see that your question was not answered. I do not know the answer myself. I would suggest calling Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. I am sure they can answer this question. Good Luck !

Thanks Andy. I called. The answer is....no. nada...nothing...bupkis. Oh well.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Perhaps by next September they will have a honeymoon package, but if not, a cruise on Journey in the Med would still be a wonderful honeymoon.:)

Bring some wine on board and enjoy it on your balcony. Have some dinners in the specialty restaurants. Enjoy dinner on the back deck of Windows Cafe a couple of times on moonlit, warm evenings. Order specialty items from their 'gift' selection, such as a bouquet of flowers at embarkation, wine/alcohol, chocolate covered strawberries, spa certificates (see Azamara's website for these).

Good luck with your plans!

Archived