?? about parking at Terminal in Charleston

cal101

$10.OO PER DAY = and well worth it, i got to the dock area early ( 10am ) parked just outside on the street they had a sign and cops saying u couldn't get in till 1pm so i just walked around taking pic's of all the old homes, when i got back at 11 the streets were bumper to bumper with cars lined up to get in, so i was glad i parked just a few feet from the entrance, i think they said they wouldn't let u in till 1pm, but they started at 12pm so i was on board by 1pm

next cruise sept 2005 alaska

no sorry = they take ur luggage 1st, then u drive to were u park next u get in a van and they take u to this building next to the ship were u going though sercurity before getting on the ship, it goes very smooth

i only wish there were other curises out of charleston, it was my 1st curise and they made it easy:)

no sorry = they take ur luggage 1st, then u drive to were u park next u get in a van and they take u to this building next to the ship were u going though sercurity before getting on the ship, it goes very smooth

i only wish there were other curises out of charleston, it was my 1st curise and they made it easy:)

I'm glad things are running smoothly at the port now. We went on the first NM cruise out of there last November and it was a nightmare.

If you have a handicap plate or placard on your car parking is FREE according to a neighbor who said the attendant pointed this out to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived