NCL Refusing to HOnor our OBC- SLEAZY MOVE!

Kathylovescruises

Kathy - do you have a PCP at NCL? Is it the PCP that is giving you the hard time on this?

We were assigned a PCP after our first cruise with NCL. He's very good and has resolved any number of problems that have come up precruise.

I don't know if you're entitled to the OBC if you changed your reservation...however you are most certainly entitled to a clear reason on how the final decision was made.

Enjoy your cruise.

Kathy, from the beginning of this "ordeal", I really think you have kept a good attitude.... and as you have stated-- it is not worth the stress... to me $200 is still and will always be a big deal! BUT.... let's really hope that when you board-- someone will do the right thing and honor the OBC. Regardless, as you mentioned, in the future there are lots of other cruise options. For us, as much as we love NCL-- if they wouldn't honor their word-- or the word of their employee-- we would definitely reconsider our future cruising options.... Let's hope for a nice apology and rectification (is that a word?:confused:) of this error!

PLEASE-- enjoy your cruise! We are "rooting" for you!

Kathy, from the beginning of this "ordeal", I really think you have kept a good attitude.... and as you have stated-- it is not worth the stress... to me $200 is still and will always be a big deal! BUT.... let's really hope that when you board-- someone will do the right thing and honor the OBC. Regardless, as you mentioned, in the future there are lots of other cruise options. For us, as much as we love NCL-- if they wouldn't honor their word-- or the word of their employee-- we would definitely reconsider our future cruising options.... Let's hope for a nice apology and rectification (is that a word?:confused:) of this error!

PLEASE-- enjoy your cruise! We are "rooting" for you!

Thank you- that is so sweet! . And i like the word "rectification!"

Have a superb day

Kathy

• Administrators

Thank you- that is so sweet! . And i like the word "rectification!"

Have a superb day

Kathy

Kathy:

Please check your email; (the one you used to register) I sent something to you and it is important.

Archived