Coral/Island Princess. Inside Cabins: Plaza 506,512,516,535

Cruisin' Crazy

Does anyone have pictures of the bathrooms in these cabins, particularly of the toilet corner? I am looking for whether the assist bars are on the left or right hand side of the stool. Or if you just remember which side they are on would also be helpful. My wife prefers the bars on the right side, as in our home, this being her stonger side, so we try to book cabins with this preference. Knowing just one of 506-512-516 will help to know them all, being flip mirror image as they proceed down the hallway. 535, of course, is isolated, so would need to know that separately.

Thanks to anyone for any help with this.

Ken

We had a balcony accessible cabin on the Island. There were bars on both sides of the toilet. The one on the right was fixed and the one on the left (as seated on the commode) could be pushed back toward the wall. I appreciated this arrangement as it helps me to have rails on both sides. My problems include post-polio and knee and hip replacements. I am easily unbalanced and it was very helpful to have the rails on both sides.

Thanks Katisdale for your info. We have been in Caribe 627 on the Coral a few years ago, so we know the left/right of those four cabins. This time, we figure on saving some by using an inside cabin, and so would like to know specifically about the four Plaza deck inside cabins.

Hope to hear from others??

Ken

Archived