Web site for Panama Canal Cruise

jamescruiser

Hello James, Firstoff, I would like to tell you that the pictures you took on your cruise were to say the least breathtakingly beautiful, and, quite informative. Great job James, great job indeed!

My wife and I also went on a cruise on October the 27th, out of Ft.Lauderdale, Florida. We went on the Royal Caribbean, Enchantment of the Seas, on a 5 day cruise to 3 ports; Key West, Cosumel, and Belize. Of course, this was my very first cruise, while my wife and her mother of 83 years of age, who went with us, had previously been on 3 other cruises. My wife said she wanted to see this cruise through my eyes...lol Funny too, because I initially was quite adamant about not wanting to go. I had heard so many negative stories about going on cruises, that I was quite vocal about not going, but my wife would not take no for an answer, thus I relented and went. And you want to know something funny? It was the best time I ever had and was quite down when it came time to depart the ship! It is all I talk about now, and think about as well. We are giving much thought to planning a cruise, possibly to the Mediterranean area in the spring for 12 days or so. But not to get so long winded as to bore you to tears with my post; rather, I just wanted to compliment you on a fabulous job of documenting your trip.

Best regards James, Gary

Archived