Advertisement out of date.

Luv4dacruise

Anyone else notice the adveritisement right above the threads is out of date by almost 5 years?....

Just thought it was funny, its an adveritisement to compare prices, look at the departure drop down menu, the beggining date is Dec 2003, if you click on it it only goes out as far as May 2005...

:p

• Administrators
Anyone else notice the adveritisement right above the threads is out of date by almost 5 years?....

Just thought it was funny, its an adveritisement to compare prices, look at the departure drop down menu, the beggining date is Dec 2003, if you click on it it only goes out as far as May 2005...

:p

Nope, apparently I didn't have that one, thanks to smart technology. So often folks don't realize that thanks to cookies, data miners, etc. the ads YOU see are almost NEVER those others see. Because of my activity here, I can be tons of other places on the web and see pop ups for "my" cruiselines -- mostly I just am amazed at how they do this. :)

PS, for instance when I posted this I had a Booking Buddy ad with pull down menus good from November 2008 to April 2010 as my choice.

Nope, apparently I didn't have that one, thanks to smart technology. So often folks don't realize that thanks to cookies, data miners, etc. the ads YOU see are almost NEVER those others see. Because of my activity here, I can be tons of other places on the web and see pop ups for "my" cruiselines -- mostly I just am amazed at how they do this. :)

PS, for instance when I posted this I had a Booking Buddy ad with pull down menus good from November 2008 to April 2010 as my choice.

Thats the AD i am talking about, the Booking Buddy one. Im actually posting from one of the terminals at work (don't tell my boss :p), maybe that has something to do with it. None of the programs on the PC's are up to daste, they are all old versions.

I dunno, just thought it was funny, never notice this stuff when i post from home, now i know why :p

Thanks everyone :D

Archived