Freedom suite 6288

Hi_Cees

Just curious if anyone has pics or comments with regard to this room on Freedom of the Seas.

We just booked for November 2009 and I am curious as to what the room will be like. We just returned from a cruise on the Mariner and we had an interior room so I am curious as to the differences.

Good, bad or indifferent comments appreciated. Pics would be great!!! ;)

Thanks in advance!!!

:)

• 4 weeks later...

We just got back last Sunday we had the following rooms in our group and loved them all. 6688,6686,6684,6682 of Freedom of the Sea, only problem we had was waiting on the elevators, was much quicker to walk most places we went

Just curious if anyone has pics or comments with regard to this room on Freedom of the Seas.

We just booked for November 2009 and I am curious as to what the room will be like. We just returned from a cruise on the Mariner and we had an interior room so I am curious as to the differences.

Good, bad or indifferent comments appreciated. Pics would be great!!! ;)

Thanks in advance!!!

:)

It's not a suite.

It's a category E2 balcony cabin.

Deck plans:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=06&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1161&sailDate=1081214&hasNavigation=false

Cabin description:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do;jsessionid=0000_nvqYPpu238yoJVgLUr61x5:12hdhua36?shipCode=FR&cabincls=B&cabinType=DO&br=R&deckCode=06

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cees, We are in this same room on our cruise, 5/10/09. We'll take some pictures and post them. The web site doesn't give much of a picture. I can't wait, it's our first time on RCCI, our third cruise, we love it!:)

• 5 months later...

Hi, we just returned a few weeks ago. All I can say is if you are a night owl, no problem, if not, you might want to change rooms. This room is directly above the Promenade and when there are late night activities, 70's party, 80's party and one other party, you will hear the bass of the music in your room. Other then that it's a basic room. One thing I learned, there are no hotel type lotions or conditioners provided. Our last two cruises this was provided, so I didn't pack them, this cruise line doesn't provide them. I can say we left the room clean for you. :-)

Archived