Starboard in Bermuda

Skyhawk61

Two words: lifeboat maintenance. When they need a particular lifeboat to work on, they would dock on the other side of that lifeboat.

So, good luck that you get your wish.

P.S. one week the ship shifted overnight ... when we were driving home the ship was docked starboard side and the next morning when we were driving to work the ship was docked port side! I wonder if the drunks managed to find the correct cabin when they returned to the ship in the middle of night!! Or they had a fit on the dock when they see ship leaving the dock (to shift)!!!

Two words: lifeboat maintenance. When they need a particular lifeboat to work on, they would dock on the other side of that lifeboat.

So, good luck that you get your wish.

P.S. one week the ship shifted overnight ... when we were driving home the ship was docked starboard side and the next morning when we were driving to work the ship was docked port side! I wonder if the drunks managed to find the correct cabin when they returned to the ship in the middle of night!! Or they had a fit on the dock when they see ship leaving the dock (to shift)!!!

Actually, I read in a Dawn Daily from last August that they do change the docked side of the ship overnight! Why, I'm not sure, but I guess it's good for a variety of views.

Archived