90% off going out of business sale for children's formalwear

http://www.gagas.com/ Formalwear for babies to teens!

I've bought from this company many times! I'm so disappointed to see that they're going out of business...

The clothes have always been 100% top of the line. I just purchased another two complete tuxedos for $14.99 and they still had the tags on them! We've also rented both tuxes and dresses and they've always been in new condition. If your child needs formalwear, run quick!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did any one else order and have you received it yet? We ordered two tuxes, they called and said they could only fill the order for one (the smaller one that will fit ds now so while disappointing we couldn't get both, at least it will work for this cruise). That was on 11/22. We are still waiting for it to arrive and we leave on Friday! of course they didn't send us a tracking number. I sent them an email but I have no idea if anyone will respond.

Thanks for replying. Actually, I did get a call from Gaga's this morning and it turns out my dh had given them the wrong street address! So I called our local FedEx home delivery and they should be bringing it today or tomorrow (he wasn't sure if the truck had already left for the day). I am so relieved! :-)

Archived