Balcony with one upper

cruiser 1945

The cabin can sleep three. Two on the beds that are on the floor and one on the bed that comes down out of the ceiling.

The photo below shows a cabin that can sleep four, two on the bed on the floor and two on the two beds that come down from the ceiling (the uppers). However, you have to supply your own kids (we picked these two up at our first port stop) ...

2ndbedrm-MS.jpg

I would guess that the one upper is above the convertible sofa. They only bring it down if you need it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Don't the balconies all have the sofa or do some have a chair like the insides? The ones I've been in all had the sofa. That is why I am assuming this but you know what they say about assuming!

Kelly

Does anyone know what 1 upper means with a balcony stateroom? Sailing on Victory 12/7/2008.;)

I had one on the Victory. The upper came out of the ceiling over the sofa. If you look at Cuizer2 photo it would come out of the ceiling in the lower right corner of the first photo. The sofa if were the table and chairs are in the second.

I would guess that the one upper is above the convertible sofa. They only bring it down if you need it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Don't the balconies all have the sofa or do some have a chair like the insides? The ones I've been in all had the sofa. That is why I am assuming this but you know what they say about assuming!

Kelly

The balcony stateroom I had on the Victory only had a loveseat size sofa so it had the upper above it

Archived