Who do I send it to...

C cruzer

Hi all, Just back from a sailing on the Valor and wated to know, to whom I should send a complaint letter (stop with the popcorn)? I will prob send an email to cust service, but wanted to send a reg letter to someone at the Director level. Pls dont flam me, it was not my whole cruise, but what was done(by one waiter) was so unbelivable I have to let Corporate know. You can see by my previous posts and my platinum status that I'm more a cheerleader than complainer, I'll get back with a review. Right now I just have to get this info to the right preson. I have the address, but I need the name of "Director of Cust Relations" or such. My whole cruise wasnt bad, but this type of behavior, none of us would want on our cruise. I may not even tell you exactly what, because I dont want to discredit the rest of the wonderful staff.(BTW, the Perser couldnt believe this either)! So any help would be truly appriciated! One bad apple doesnt ruin the whole bunch:) Thanks

I know it's not a person, but I know letters really are read at this address. I received a response letter mentioning specific things from my letter:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

ETA - n/m, saw that you have an address, sorry! So sorry to hear about your experience, I hope it will be addressed for you. :)

I wish Id sent my letter to a higher level. I dont know how you do send a letter to the director level or I would have done it. Yes, got flamed here pretty bad by the cheerleaders, just made me think Carnival is slipping more if folks think bad service is ok.

I know it's not a person, but I know letters really are read at this address. I received a response letter mentioning specific things from my letter:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

:)

The last letter I sent, I addressed to the Director of Guest Relations. (title without name) I did receive a response within 3 weeks. Trust me, cruise lines do read each letter they receive. I also feel a letter is far better than an Email, as it takes more of an effort to compose a letter and actually mail, and IMO is more personal than an Email.

Archived