Celebrity Century Pool Question

brenderlou

Hi-

We have only sailed on Royal Carribean in the past (7 trips) but got a great deal on a 5 ngt cruise on Century for Feb. We have a 4 yr old that loves to be in the pool and was wondering what the pool is like on this ship.

On RC there is usually a shallow side for sitting in or deep enough to go up to your knees which was perfect for our daughter to splash in and then go into the deep end to swim.

Can anyone let me know if it's the same on Century or is it just one deep pool?

Thanks

Hi-

We have only sailed on Royal Carribean in the past (7 trips) but got a great deal on a 5 ngt cruise on Century for Feb. We have a 4 yr old that loves to be in the pool and was wondering what the pool is like on this ship.

On RC there is usually a shallow side for sitting in or deep enough to go up to your knees which was perfect for our daughter to splash in and then go into the deep end to swim.

Can anyone let me know if it's the same on Century or is it just one deep pool?

Thanks

I was just on the Century in July. It is a great space. There is no indoor option on this ship, so that was sad for us since we were sailing in Northern Europe and it was just too cold to swim. I am really not sure if one end was deeper than the other. We loved the Century though. It was a perfect size ship for us! I am in my 30s and we had mostly sailed on Royal in the past. I LOVE Royal, but there are some very nice things about the Century. I think you will have a great time. Enjoy!:)

There are two rectangle pools. One with steps leading into it. Beyond the pools are two whirpools reached by a few steps. The stage is at one end and the Pool Bar at the other end of the pool area.

Have a great cruise.

We cruised on Century last Sept in October, don't remember any shallow water in the main pools at least I do remember though that the polls were freezing I'm sorry to say. Maybe they will be warmer in the carribean! We loved everything else about the ship.

Archived