What Do You Consider A Good Price Per Day?

suprisetoyou

We cruise off-season...I am happy if I can get it for around $100 per day.

By the way, we just got off Destiny and she is in fine shape. Looks like they are finally wrapping up their updating (were just doing some tiling when we were there), and I think she's looking good! Enjoy your cruise!

I try to keep my cruises under $100.00 per person per day. I travel solo a lot, so too much more than that gets EXPENSIVE with double occupancy rates! :cool:

Unfortunately, since I do travel alone so often, price is a major factor me. I have to look for the bargins. :(

(I have paid double 8 times...)

Folks responding should also let us know based on what length of cruise ie. 4 -5 -7 or longer... As it can make a differece in p/p cost per day.

For myself... Based on 7 night cruise

Balcony: $100.00 p/p per day

Oceanview: $60 - 75.00 p/p per day

Inside: $40.00 - 50.00 p/p per day

But the above DOES NOT INCLUDE airfare or gratuities and is based on off season.

Folks responding should also let us know based on what length of cruise ie. 4 -5 -7 or longer... As it can make a differece in p/p cost per day.

For myself... Based on 7 night cruise

Balcony: $100.00 p/p per day

Oceanview: $60 - 75.00 p/p per day

Inside: $40.00 - 50.00 p/p per day

But the above DOES NOT INCLUDE airfare or gratuities and is based on off season.

You're right...mine was based upon 7 nite balcony....got very spoiled with our first one last year, and this year's OV just didn't compare;)

Our 2 trips now are 5 day,Lido, 2 connecting inside cabins, including insurance for $89.50 a day.

The 4 day is 1 balcony on Verandah and 1 inside on Lido and insurance for $133.00 a day.

Both at Christmas time as you can see!

I dont think including insurance or air is a real figure in the p/p per day costs......I only base on cruise fare, port charges and taxes and even then you can only really shop the cruise fare !

I dont think including insurance or air is a real figure in the p/p per day costs......I only base on cruise fare, port charges and taxes and even then you can only really shop the cruise fare !

I also think the home port is very important when pricing a daily rate for a cruise.

Florida 3 to 5 day cruises can be alot cheaper than California 3 to 5 day cruises.

I also think the home port is very important when pricing a daily rate for a cruise.

Florida 3 to 5 day cruises can be alot cheaper than California 3 to 5 day cruises.

Yeppers, and you have to factor in Resident, Sr. Citize, Military, Past Guest, etc.... and various promotional discounts you may or may not be eligible for.

we try to keep it around $100 per day..

but, with all the specialty restraunts, bars and excursion s it tough

to keep it below $200 per..and this does nt include the cost of getting

to the port..:mad: ..ie, hotel s, flights, meals, parking if applicable..

we try to keep it around $100 per day..

but, with all the specialty restraunts, bars and excursion s it tough

to keep it below $200 per..and this does nt include the cost of getting

to the port..:mad: ..ie, hotel s, flights, meals, parking if applicable..

Oh if we are going to add in bar bills, expenses and ports, my number is going up to about $300 or more/day, LOL...

Well if now we are going to add up the entire cruise cost...My next 5 day cruise getting a past guest, California resident discount in a 5B cabin, gas for a 6 hour drive (both ways), Starbucks stops (both ways), parking, Welcome aboard drinks Shore excursion in cabo, tips, & misc ship & port items, It comes to about $100 per day, per person.

I'm glad i figured this out, now i will know how much cash to bring:)

Archived