Who's cruising in the next week?

dec2007w3boys

Make a little boat, do a little dance - 6 days till cruise.... ( and 53 minutes) Sorry, not a song writer - just excited. Who else is cruising in the next week?

Not cruising next week, but I like your song!:D I was on the Miracle almost a month ago, and had a GREAT time, so I can feel your excitement! Have fun!!:cool:

On the same cruise as you. We are dancing and packing at my house.

And may I mention, if you're REALLY going on the Carnival Valor on Nov-25, um, you might want to check that. My Carnival Valor cruise leaves on Sunday Nov-23. I'd hate for you to miss the boat!!!!!! :)

Make a little boat, do a little dance - 6 days till cruise.... ( and 53 minutes) Sorry, not a song writer - just excited. Who else is cruising in the next week?

EXCITED! is an understatement!

I saw the Dawn Princess today WOW! how magnificent to see her in real life. I've seen all the internet pictures, glossy magazines etc

BUT today was the REAL THING!!

My husband and I are celebrating our 30th wedding Anniversary and will be cruising the "Dawn Princess" next sunday.

The "Dawn Princess" came into our local waters today (very rare) and I was able to get a glimpse of her. Of course now the excitement is out of control!

7 more sleeps on this side of the world :)

Enjoy your Cruise!! Carolyn & Roger (Adelaide, South Australia)

leaving2.jpg.98244cd2a89b9ad8ff2a8ab388e99503.jpg

184162614_sailingby.jpg.6adbbbeb17a08d0f82a23eece173e256.jpg

2110921987_justgoneby.jpg.a3e5680cf7fae32651b460d1985c5367.jpg

551259146_intothesunset.jpg.ed2bbf2dc995ea7b3de31fe89a3efb7d.jpg

We're leaving on the Miracle for 8 wonderful nights on this Friday, November 21st! I cannot wait to step out onto our balcony and smell the ocean and feel the breeze!!!!

We're visiting two new ports; St. Kitts and St. Lucia. We were in St. Maartin years ago, and just loved it! This will be an experience for the kids too!

We're leaving on the Miracle for 8 wonderful nights on this Friday, November 21st! I cannot wait to step out onto our balcony and smell the ocean and feel the breeze!!!!

We're visiting two new ports; St. Kitts and St. Lucia. We were in St. Maartin years ago, and just loved it! This will be an experience for the kids too!

Geekymom!! I love your slide show pictures in your signature!! Your family is beautiful. My husband went to high school in Upper Marlboro. He graduated from Largo in '81!!!:p

GeekyMom...What a beautiful family...I live in FL. now but I grew up just across the bridge from you in Alexandria and I have a home in Pasadena, MD...I really miss the area.

As for the thread we're sailing on the 23rd Celebrity Solstice Inaugural...so excited...1 week and counting, already packed because I'm on business travel until Friday...

Geekymom!! I love your slide show pictures in your signature!! Your family is beautiful. My husband went to high school in Upper Marlboro. He graduated from Largo in '81!!!:p
Thanks! Our teen goes to Seton, all girls school HS in Bladensburg. We are both native Tennessean's.

I hope you guys come back to visit from time to time. Maryland is beautiful this time of year, and especially during Cherry Blossom.

GeekyMom...What a beautiful family...I live in FL. now but I grew up just across the bridge from you in Alexandria and I have a home in Pasadena, MD...I really miss the area.

As for the thread we're sailing on the 23rd Celebrity Solstice Inaugural...so excited...1 week and counting, already packed because I'm on business travel until Friday...

Thanks! We were married in Arlington, VA 17 years ago on this upcoming Sunday! Three reasons to cruise (i.e. our BD's), not to mention Thanksgiving.

Living in FL has great cruise perks, lucky you!!!

And may I mention, if you're REALLY going on the Carnival Valor on Nov-25, um, you might want to check that. My Carnival Valor cruise leaves on Sunday Nov-23. I'd hate for you to miss the boat!!!!!! :)

We were on the Valor last November. Loved it!!! This Saturday we are on the Freedom - I am sure i will love it too! Have a wonderful cruise. And if by chance Rolando or Edwin are your servers - tell them we said hello! They made the cruise even more special.

Archived