Who's cruising in the next week?

dec2007w3boys

We leave this Sunday on the Valor - woo hoo. 6th Thanksgiving cruise in a row for us! Kids leave with their dad on Friday on the Splendor - I know they'll have a great time too!

Ok, after six cruises over Thanksgiving - I have to know: Do they serve pumpkin pie? And if yes, is it any good?

It is the only pie I like, but worse case scenario, I will wait to have my grandmother's at Christmas. Though, she did bring on for my son's birthday party two weeks ago, just in case. :)

Make a little boat, do a little dance - 6 days till cruise.... ( and 53 minutes) Sorry, not a song writer - just excited. Who else is cruising in the next week?

I know this song, but I can't think of who sings it but I am thinking about putting it on my IPod TOUCH!!

Technically, I don't leave in a week, but I leave in 12 days... but I am heading to FLL on the 27th.... So technically, I leave in 10 days!!! And I can't wait!

I know this song, but I can't think of who sings it but I am thinking about putting it on my IPod TOUCH!!

Technically, I don't leave in a week, but I leave in 12 days... but I am heading to FLL on the 27th.... So technically, I leave in 10 days!!! And I can't wait!

Get Down Tonight

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

“Get Down Tonight”KCAndTheSunshineBandGetDownTonightFrench7InchSingleCover.jpg French 7-Inch Single Cover

Single by KC and the Sunshine Band

from the album KC and the Sunshine BandB-side"You Don't Know"Released1975GenreDiscoLength3:12 (radio edit)

5:19 (album version)LabelTK RecordsWriter(s)Harry Wayne Casey/Richard FinchProducerHarry Wayne Casey/Richard FinchKC and the Sunshine Band singles chronology"I'm A Pushover"

(1974)"Get Down Tonight"

(1975)"Shotgun Shuffle"

(1975)"Get Down Tonight" is a song released in 1975 on the eponymous album by the disco group KC and the Sunshine Band. The song became widely successful, becoming the first of their five number-one hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It also reached the top of the Hot Soul Singles chart.

Archived