Kind CC member posted new Pearl dailies...but

Silverspoon

Thank you, terrymtex0, for posting the Pearl Western dailies! So awesome!

Only problem is, when I try to print them from webshots, they print out very small and I can't read them.

I want to show them to my DMIL, hoping to get her interested in coming with us!

Anyone know how I can print out full-sized version of these from webshots? or anywhere else?

terrymtex0, could you maybe email me full sized images?

If anyone can help...thank you!:)

First, you need to download those image files to your PC

In Webshots, you will have to register (the free version) and then download their image management software. When that is done, you can download the image files to your PC by clicking on the Download button below each image view (after clicking on the thumbnail image in the gallery, a larger version appears on screen....this larger version has the Download button).

Once on your PC, use your own image editing program to print them the way that you want to see them.

Alternately, just send your girlfriend the link to these photos on webshots, and she can view them online.

http://community.webshots.com/album/568342645oXGghV

Sorry.....I later tried what I wrote here , and it did not work for me on these particular pix.

Often, I want just a part of a web page, so I use a screen capture program to define just the part that I want and then capture that part. This would be a tedious task for you, but it would get what you want on to your computer.

Of course, you know all about Murphy's law. Many of the following will happen:

1 - They will change the order of your itinerary and will totally change the order of activities.

2 - There will be a new CD who decides that Jackpot Bingo! needs to be held at a different time, and will therefore change most of the activity times.

3 - You will leave them at home and have to start all over.

4 - Your mood now and when you get on the ship will be entirely different and you will have to start all over.

5 - You decide one morning to have a Bloody Mary for breakfast, and then another which leads you to say "Schedule, what schedule?"

6 - You will sleep in and the whole day will be screwed up. At which time your significant other (SO) informs you that you "are on vacation, who cares?" followed quickly with HONEY!

I think I figured it out...

click on the pages you want...go to bottom.. there's a button that looks like computer screen, it says 'copy the code to post this in a forum'

click it... then it has how many pixels options...click the one you want.. then copy the url and put into a new window...

once you see it, click 'print preview' there's options... under 'shrink to fit' go down till you see the 200% and click it... then it prints whole page...

I just tried it!

Originally posted by Garycarla

5 - You decide one morning to have a Bloody Mary for breakfast, and then another which leads you to say "Schedule, what schedule?"

LOL that was me last year on the Jewel except it was Heinken by the pool, it made for an interesting Captains cocktail party though

We read the daily each night from cover to cover. Highlight a few things we want to do. Then we sleep in. We get up and say "What are we gonna do?"

I don't know. What do you want to do?

I don't know - you decide.

Okay, I wanted to do the cake decorating.

Nah, I think I will just read a book.

Okay, I will sit with you.

Well, maybe I will go do the wine tasting.

Okay, lets go.

Let's take a nap first.

Good idea, but let me get some more to eat first.

Okay,

wink wink

I feel like you do...I'm a PLANNER...Or at least like to know my options in advance so i know what i MAY or MAY NOT want to do. If I have to decide on the spot' date=' I get cranky... :D[/quote']

exactly...

i find I get to do more of the things I want to do if I see stuff in advance than if I have no clue.

I've been going thru the dailys posted by terrymtex01, I think and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like this cruise is the same as what is posted for next year..at least for March 2009. I'm wondering if I should even be looking at these Dailys...if they will be close to what our cruise is. We have a sea day, go to Rotan, Belize and Cozumel, Sea day and then great stirup cay. But our times are 8-5, except for Great striup cay. These Dailys show 11 - 6:30 for Rotan and no Belize. Please help :confused:

I've been going thru the dailys posted by terrymtex01, I think and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like this cruise is the same as what is posted for next year..at least for March 2009. I'm wondering if I should even be looking at these Dailys...if they will be close to what our cruise is. We have a sea day, go to Rotan, Belize and Cozumel, Sea day and then great stirup cay. But our times are 8-5, except for Great striup cay. These Dailys show 11 - 6:30 for Rotan and no Belize. Please help :confused:

I think that you need to look at old dailies as generalizations -- to give you an idea of the types of activities and the restaurant information. The dailies are printed each day onboard, and so can change depending on changes to the itinerary or expected weather. Just look at these as examples of what went on that time --- much will be the same for you, but don't count on it. Same goes for menus / wine lists / bar lists that people take pictures of -- just examples of that point in time, but good indications of variety, style and prices.

My advice would be to not try to plan each day so far in advance -- you only need to know what clothes to bring and how much money to bring, after all. Don't forget to pack your "whatever" attitude,either.

I had a posting to this thread that I think CC deleted.. but I will try it one more time. If anyone can't print out the dailys, etc.. and needs me to email them copies, if you put your email on here I will give it a try. If this one gets deleted, I will know CC doesn't want me to do this.. LOL

i had a posting to this thread that i think cc deleted.. But i will try it one more time. If anyone can't print out the dailys, etc.. And needs me to email them copies, if you put your email on here i will give it a try. If this one gets deleted, i will know cc doesn't want me to do this.. Lol

please send to: advancedhomebuyers@hotmail.com

Hi Terry

Thank you so much for your offer. Please email the dailies to me at

wifeofjaw@yahoo.com I tried copying, printing etc and I now have 14 copies of itty bitty print of each page on my computer at work that I can't get rid of.:eek: I am going to have to get the IT people up here to try to delete them.

Those IT people are not going to be happy if they have to help you delete something. Especially if not work related. So, when you highlight item and press DELETE it will not go away????

Hi Terry

Thank you so much for your offer. Please email the dailies to me at

wifeofjaw@yahoo.com I tried copying, printing etc and I now have 14 copies of itty bitty print of each page on my computer at work that I can't get rid of.:eek: I am going to have to get the IT people up here to try to delete them.

You must not have went into 'print preview' and under shrink to fit put 150 or 200%, otherwise it would've came out ful page. Worked wonderful for me.

Archived