Ziplining without other tours?

AJs Grandpa

We are a group of four and may want to zip line without any stops to and from. Has anyone simply hired a taxi to take them to zip lines and back to ship at Puerto Limon? If so, did you arrange it ahead of time or simply hire someone at the port? What was cost?

Thanks

We just hire a taxi--they are there as soon as you dock I can't think of the zipline company that we took it was real great. We are going again in Feb on the Freedom and what are we going to do ZIPLINE THROUGH THE WILD WILD RAINFOREST OF COSTA RICA. When I can think of the company I will post.

We took the zip lines long before the cruise lines or tour company offered it, about 6+ years ago. We hired a cab and were off. There are 2 different lines, one is about 45 minutes away and the other is over 3 hours. Take the 45 minute one. I arranged for a group from our ship for a total of nine people and each paid $10.00...Keep in mind one in our group spoke spanish and was a great help at getting a low price. I think the lines ran $45.00 each...And worth every penny. We stopped at a small village on the return to the ship and had a nice chicken lunch. Have a great time, only wish I could go...lol..

Later all

Archived