Glory 11/7-11/15 Review - Heavy on Pics

Ms Belvedere

Some final thoughts about the cruise:

Butch, the Cruise Director, and Eddie Richardson, the Super Shopper are perfect in their positions. Informative without being overbearing, they were friendly and knowledgeable.

The recognition of the veterans was great to see! There were many on the ship for Veteran's Day. Hats off to our Military Men and Women, past and present! It was good to see so many on the ship.

I also loved sailing with the Southern Crowd. Yes, they can get loud and wild but they're also polite and pleasant to talk to when you see them in the halls and Lido deck. A great group of people!

Alright, I'm exhausted and hitting the sack. Will try to get back on here this week but can't guarantee it. Thanks to all of you who read this review and the other thread on Mahahual and Costa Maya.

Good Night!

Ms B

My sister, brother-in-law and their two teen-age sons were on the cruise with you and they had a wonderful time. I have been on the Glory twice myself but it has been a few years. I love your review and pics. I am SO glad Costa Maya is back. We were there right before the hurricane and I LOVED that island. My stoopid computer won't let me to the link right now but I will try again later. Thanks for sharing!

My sister, brother-in-law and their two teen-age sons were on the cruise with you and they had a wonderful time. I have been on the Glory twice myself but it has been a few years. I love your review and pics. I am SO glad Costa Maya is back. We were there right before the hurricane and I LOVED that island. My stoopid computer won't let me to the link right now but I will try again later. Thanks for sharing!

Cassie, I can't get it to link up either. Go to my name in the title and click on it then click on Find all Posts. The link wil be there, I'm too exhausted to try to figure it out right now. :(

Have a great evening!

Thanks for the review. I always love the picture reviews!

How did you like the Spa deck? We will be in 1102 on Jan 3rd.

Thanks,

DJ

We loved it, so close to the Lido and sun decks! The back door to the men's spa is just back that hall, it has an Emergency Exit sign on the door. Have your husband bring some of those big soft Spa towels back to your room!

The rooms are very quiet, the only time we heard our neighbors was when they pulled the blinds up or down. Have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks so much for the review! My husband and I will be in the same room 1108 - on Nov. 29, thanks for the sneak peek!

It's a great room, big enough to slide your luggage under the bed from either side and plenty of space to walk around without tripping over things. Have fun on your cruise, it's almost here! :D

We loved it, so close to the Lido and sun decks! The back door to the men's spa is just back that hall, it has an Emergency Exit sign on the door. Have your husband bring some of those big soft Spa towels back to your room!

The rooms are very quiet, the only time we heard our neighbors was when they pulled the blinds up or down. Have a wonderful cruise.

Thank's for the tip!! I'm putting it on my list now.

DJ

We were on the ship with you! It was interesting to see what similar pics we got!

Did you watch the space shuttle launch? I thought that was really interesting!

I bet we passed each other and never knew it. :) DH went up on deck to see ithe launch with his father, I was packing and went up later but couldn't find them. The entire ship was up there, including crew members! So I saw the shuttle after the thrusters had fallen off. They saw the whole thing and said it was fantastic!

Archived