Promenade Cabin - Enough Room for 3?

sharktums

I couldn't pass up a great deal to switch from our interior deck six cabin, to one with a promenade view on the same deck. I figure that my then 21 month old will really get a kick out of being able to look out the window and people watch!

When I called though they said they normally don't book those cabins for three people, but would for two adults and an infant.

I asked on the main Royal Caribbean board and everyone said it was a good choice, but I'm wondering for those of you with children/toddlers/infants, have you ever cruised in one of these cabins? Will it seem more cramped? The only difference I could tell was that it doesn't have the pull down beds, which wouldn't be an issue since she wouldn't sleep in one of those anyway!

BTW, this is for the Liberty of the Seas.

Thanks for any input!

With a child that small, it really won't make much difference, as long as you don't need to set up any extra bedding/crib, p&p....there's no room for those things! You could put the baby on the floor (on a mat or something) or they could sleep with you....

The room isn''t very big, anyway..they are a few feet smaller than an inside cabin.

Archived