Booked with Joyce Prince I AM SO EXCITED!

CincinnatiGal

Hi I have a trip booked with Joyce Prince (joyceprince dot com/)

She had a couple cancel on this excursion that I am booked on and I would like to see if anyone else wants to book this excursion too. I am sailing on the Serenade of the Seas the week of November 29. Joyce Prince was recently seen on the Food Network with Alton Brown. She helped him learn about St. Martin both sides french and dutch. Joyce is a very nice woman who runs a business and helps the school children of her island with school supplies. I am packing a load of supplies for her to give to her students. Check out her website and if you are available to take this excursion please contact her from her website. My husband and I are really looking forward to this excursion and Joyce's tidbits about her island and the foods of St. Marteen are an added bonus for me because I love to cook and of course EAT!:)

CincinnatiGal

I did a tour with Joyce about three weeks ago. She is a very wonderful person and a great tour guide. It felt like I was meeting with a friend who live on a great island. She's very flexiable with her tours and adjust each one according to her guest.

If you like local food, ask her to take you to the resturant near a supermarket. I love eating the local food in each port and asked her for a suggestion. The food was so good that I wanted to order more to take back to the ship!!

Trust me,you will have a good time!!!

I did a tour with Joyce about three weeks ago. She is a very wonderful person and a great tour guide. It felt like I was meeting with a friend who live on a great island. She's very flexiable with her tours and adjust each one according to her guest.

If you like local food, ask her to take you to the resturant near a supermarket. I love eating the local food in each port and asked her for a suggestion. The food was so good that I wanted to order more to take back to the ship!!

Trust me,you will have a good time!!!

Tel me about this restaurant...what did you order if you can remember! I am really getting excited for this cruise! I know my trip to St. Marteen will be fantastic!

CincinnatiGal

She had a couple cancel on this excursion that I am booked on and I would like to see if anyone else wants to book this excursion too. I am sailing on the Serenade of the Seas the week of November 29. Joyce Prince was recently seen on the Food Network with Alton Brown. She helped him learn about St. Martin both sides french and dutch. Joyce is a very nice woman who runs a business and helps the school children of her island with school supplies. I am packing a load of supplies for her to give to her students. Check out her website and if you are available to take this excursion please contact her from her website. My husband and I are really looking forward to this excursion and Joyce's tidbits about her island and the foods of St. Marteen are an added bonus for me because I love to cook and of course EAT!:)

CincinnatiGal

This does sound nice. The link isn't working for me. Is anyone else having the same problem?

This does sound nice. The link isn't working for me. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Joyce's email is

joyol1771@yahoo.com

Her website is as a noted. remember to not type the dot but add the dot. If you are still having problems google Joyce Prince tours and they will come up for St. Maarten. She is just incredible in her communication to me and she was someone who really impressed the people at the Food Network.

CincinnatiGal

Tel me about this restaurant...what did you order if you can remember! I am really getting excited for this cruise! I know my trip to St. Marteen will be fantastic!

CincinnatiGal

I can't recall the name of the resturant, I'm sorry. But just tell Joyce to take you to the one that Tamara went to. I had the oxtail stew, rice and peas and a side order of plantans. Very yummy!! The guy sitting in front of me had the whole snapper and it looked yummy also!

Also, the liquor at the supermarket next to the resturant have a good selection and great prices.

I can't recall the name of the resturant, I'm sorry. But just tell Joyce to take you to the one that Tamara went to. I had the oxtail stew, rice and peas and a side order of plantans. Very yummy!! The guy sitting in front of me had the whole snapper and it looked yummy also!

Also, the liquor at the supermarket next to the resturant have a good selection and great prices.

thank you for all of these tips!

CincinnatiGal:)

Joyce is AMAZING! We booked her twice with the most recent just being a couple of weeks ago. We are heading back in Jan and guess what? We booked her AGAIN! She knows her stuff and will work the tour around what the group wants to see.

Tell her Michelle from Vancouver says HI and we'll see her in a few weeks.

HAVE FUN!

Anyone have a current email for Joyce? I emailed her last week at the email listed on her website (same as above) but have had no response yet? Or does it just take a while for her to get back to you?

I sent her a email on Saturday evening and I received a response sunday morning. Strange that she has not replied yet.

Joyce Prince <joyol1771@yahoo.com>

Hello,

We will be in port via Celebrity Summit Dec. 12. What day is your tour with Joyce and are you still looking for someone to join you?

We'd like to spend some time in Marigot - about 2+ hours is at all possible as I am a photographer.

Thanks.

Susan:o

CincinnatiGal

Archived