Sapphire Menus

Brancine

Does anyone have any recent Sapphire menus? We're trying to decide which night would be best for Sabatinis or Ultimate Balcony Dining. Any suggestions? Thanks.

When are you sailing. I'm planning on trying to get pictures of the menus when I'm on board in 10 days! :)

It is surprising to me that menus seem pretty hard to come by. I haven't been able to find any either so that's why I'm going to try and get pictures.

We have decided to book Sabatini's on the evening of embarkation then book Sterling's for the last night.

Thanks, we're sailing on Jan. 24 as well. We're thinking of Sabatini's on Italian night, assuming that there still is one. We like to plan ahead, so it would be great to get an idea of what is served each night.

Thanks, we're sailing on Jan. 24 as well. We're thinking of Sabatini's on Italian night, assuming that there still is one. We like to plan ahead, so it would be great to get an idea of what is served each night.

I don't know if I'll get back to this thread once I'm back. But I'm going to do a long review. Have a notebook and everything to write stuff down! So look for my review starting around Dec 13-15 or so! :)

I don't know if I'll get back to this thread once I'm back. But I'm going to do a long review. Have a notebook and everything to write stuff down! So look for my review starting around Dec 13-15 or so! :)

We will definitely look forward to your review. Have you pre-booked any excursions? Hope you have a wonderful cruise, smooth sailing! :)

There was an Italian night last week when we were on the Sapphire, I believe it was on Monday, we were planning on doing Sabatini's that night as well but even though everyone said how great it was, the menu just didnt look that appealing to us so we skipped it.

We will definitely look forward to your review. Have you pre-booked any excursions? Hope you have a wonderful cruise, smooth sailing! :)

Thanks!

PV is Las Caletas with Sea Lion snorkel

Mazatlan is all day tour with Mazatlan Frank

Cabo is snorkel/sail on the Yael

Very much looking forward to this trip. Have only been on one cruise before and this is the first time with Princess.

There was an Italian night last week when we were on the Sapphire, I believe it was on Monday, we were planning on doing Sabatini's that night as well but even though everyone said how great it was, the menu just didnt look that appealing to us so we skipped it.

Yeah, Sabatini's food/length of meal isn't exactly my type of place. But I think DW will love it. Have to try it just to decide for myself though. Sort of why I booked this cruise. Want to try out Princess.

Archived