Toiletries provided, Noordam?

denlar

We are travelling from UK to sail on the Noordam December. Due to weight/liquid restrictions could anyone tell me what toiletries are provided for our use. I am particularly interested in whether they replenish body lotion/hair conditioner/shampoo. Thanking you:confused:

Yes, they replenish the toiletries. They are Elemis products. I have read some recent reviews stating that they had to ask for more products but we have never had the problem. Do you have the small sampler sizes of your favorite shampoo etc? If so, put them in a plastic bag, seal it up and put it in your suitcase. Some people do not like the Elemis products and I suppose if you have long hair, you will use more shampoo. What date are you sailing? We are on the Dec. 7th cruise.;)

We really like the Elemis products and have always found whatever we used was quickly replaced by our steward.

HAL provides the usual travel size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and bath gel. They also provide bath and face soap.

You really don't need to bring any of these things unless you only wish to use products you normally use at home.

Just returned from 10 days on Noordam and cuncur with the praise for the Elemis products. I particularly liked the citrus soap. I was shocked at the retail prices for the Elemis products if you try to buy them on the Internet. I commend HAL for providing such a high quality product.

Archived