Fun Pass registration vs. MyDocuments

happy cruzer

Hello,

I did my online travel info and MyDocuments shows as complete.

I hate entering a credit card number early. I prefer to just show one when I board the ship. So my Fun Pass registration shows as incomplete.

My question for Carnival experienced cruisers. Is that it until I get to the dock? That's how it has worked on Princess and HAL. That I could do the passport and travel info online and at the dock do the credit card info. Credit Card info usually adds about 1 minute total to checkin time.

Thanks for answering this question.

Hello,

I did my online travel info and MyDocuments shows as complete.

I hate entering a credit card number early. I prefer to just show one when I board the ship. So my Fun Pass registration shows as incomplete.

My question for Carnival experienced cruisers. Is that it until I get to the dock? That's how it has worked on Princess and HAL. That I could do the passport and travel info online and at the dock do the credit card info. Credit Card info usually adds about 1 minute total to checkin time.

Thanks for answering this question.

The site is secure, but I know some have issues with CC. You could just check the "cash" option and when you check in, give them your credit card. That way your Fun Pass will show complete.

I just check cash account and then tell them I have changed my mind when I check in. That way, it shows as complete!

Ditto

It's less headache trying to figure out the system and since you aren't comfortable with entering you cc info (I don't blame you), tell the check-in clerk that you changed you mind.

Archived