Paper Docs??

Coochuck

Just wondering if anyone still gets paper docs from NCL. I requested them from my online travel agent, and was told no problem. After I didn't get them I called her, and she called NCL who said they were mailed out on Nov 7th. I never got them in the mail and she called NCL back, but the NCL rep this time told her that NCL's new policy was that they no longer send out paper docs, but will send out baggage tags and a welcome letter. I don't have a problem with NCL Edoc, but I do prefer baggage tags that won't rip off. Is anyone out there still getting paper docs...I"m just wondering. Seems like NCL needs to get their reps all on one page.

Included in my paper docs were the welcome letter, luggage tags and a letter inviting you to book excursions. The luggage tags weren't helpful, since I upgraded right before the documents arrived. E-docs it is:)

Just wondering if anyone still gets paper docs from NCL. I requested them from my online travel agent, and was told no problem. After I didn't get them I called her, and she called NCL who said they were mailed out on Nov 7th. I never got them in the mail and she called NCL back, but the NCL rep this time told her that NCL's new policy was that they no longer send out paper docs, but will send out baggage tags and a welcome letter. I don't have a problem with NCL Edoc, but I do prefer baggage tags that won't rip off. Is anyone out there still getting paper docs...I"m just wondering. Seems like NCL needs to get their reps all on one page.

I believe what is being said: only E docs, but regular tags are being sent, at least that has been my experience with my clients. What they won't do, back to NCLs policy of "don't be flexible" if you have already received one set of tags and you change cabins they won't send another if it is after final payment:that old "final payment" policy

Nita

When the mail arrived today I had a welcome letter, numerous baggage tags, excursion letter that referred to the "included" excursion booklet that wasn't included (but that's ok because I've already booked the excursions) all for my Jan 09 cruise. I got the edocs about 3 weeks ago.

When the mail arrived today I had a welcome letter, numerous baggage tags, excursion letter that referred to the "included" excursion booklet that wasn't included (but that's ok because I've already booked the excursions) all for my Jan 09 cruise. I got the edocs about 3 weeks ago.

They must be looking to save money on the booklets also.:D I received the same letter with no excursion booklet, but like you, I had already booked my excursions.

We got our welcome kit this week for our Jan. 10 sailing. It included the excursion letter (no booklet, but that's ok, as they are all online) and plenty of luggage tags, some pre-printed with our names, some blank.

About getting luggage tags at the pier - this is ok if going on your own, but, at least in Charleston, if you don't have luggage tags, you can get them, but it may cause a delay. We went on a hotel shuttle and the whole shuttle had to wait in one area to get someone's luggage tags set up. It ended up being about a 15 minute wait, and I could tell some folks weren't too happy with it (I personally switch into vacation mode once the ship is in site and don't worry about time until the following week!)

That is pretty much what most have been receiving, and yes, no excursion booklet..

Nita

Archived