How much for cab from pier to Turtle farm?

Agocruisin

Not sure, but the Turtle Farm is pretty much all the way up the north side of the island from town, past 7-mile beach. Maybe consider renting a car? You can do so with all inclusive rental pricing for less than $60.00. We're doing that this December for much the same "itinerary" - to go to the Turtle Farm, Hell, maybe a stop at the beach, maybe venture a little south if time allows, etc. We want the flexibilty of coming and going as we want. We've also been there before and done some of the tours (both through the ship and on our own) and just want to wander on our own a bit. It's a pretty easy island to navigate - although there may be some traffic to deal with. But we plan to be conservative with our time to allow for that in case we hit some. Just an option.

Unfortunately, I don't want to spend time renting a car and arguing with DH over directions...as well as dragging a car seat. We used to do that pre-kid, and it was great fun!

Anyone know an approx. taxi fare? I just like to compare to make sure I don't get hosed!!!

Archived