Video Games on the Spirit

grandmadarlene

I can't help you with the Xbox question but just wanted to add that the kid's crew has a Nintendo wii for the kids. There are also wii tournaments held throughout the week in some of the public areas for kids and adults. Also, the Spirit has a great video arcade so make sure your Grandson brings lots of quarters:D

I can't help you with the Xbox question but just wanted to add that the kid's crew has a Nintendo wii for the kids. There are also wii tournaments held throughout the week in some of the public areas for kids and adults. Also, the Spirit has a great video arcade so make sure your Grandson brings lots of quarters:D

The old video arcade I believe is now 8 new balcony cabins following the current drydock. I was great and I am not sure what games will be in the new smaller arcade.

Bringing his own xbox may be a problem. Not to get on the ship but to hook up to the older TVs in the regular cabins.

The old video arcade I believe is now 8 new balcony cabins following the current drydock. I was great and I am not sure what games will be in the new smaller arcade.

Bringing his own xbox may be a problem. Not to get on the ship but to hook up to the older TVs in the regular cabins.

Putting the new balcony cabins 10 aft is a great use of space. The arcade was HUGE! Any word on where the new arcade will be???

My Grandson asked if he could bring his own video games on board. I understand that XBox is offered and another I believe. Any experience?

I was on recent Spirit cruise and I played Wii video games that were set-up and supervised by the cruise staff. They had "open play" on the Wii system generally once or twice a day for about a two-hour period.

I was not aware of any Xbox games. Xbox and Wii are competing systems and as far as I know, the Spirit staff only used the Wii system. If they had Xbox available, it was a well-guarded secret.

I was on recent Spirit cruise and I played Wii video games that were set-up and supervised by the cruise staff. They had "open play" on the Wii system generally once or twice a day for about a two-hour period.

I was not aware of any Xbox games. Xbox and Wii are competing systems and as far as I know, the Spirit staff only used the Wii system. If they had Xbox available, it was a well-guarded secret.

The Gem has both the xBox 360 and the Wii. Freestyle 2.0 also touts both systems, thus I'd wager that after the drydock the Spirit will have both systems as well.

Archived