IS there a Wine package still?

Arwenmark

On one of my previous cruises there was a wine package offered that was 3 or 4 bottles of selected wines at a discounted price. they would bring them to your table at whatever restaurant you were in on any given night.

Does anyone know if they have this program currently on the Star? and any info on it?

On one of my previous cruises there was a wine package offered that was 3 or 4 bottles of selected wines at a discounted price. they would bring them to your table at whatever restaurant you were in on any given night.

Does anyone know if they have this program currently on the Star? and any info on it?

Unfortunately they don't offer that type of wine package anymore. If you purchase 6 bottles you get the seventh free. You just need to save your receipts and show then when you're ready to order number 7.

We had a wine package on the Majesty earlier this month. The wine stewards circulate the first day offering the special (and I think you had to sign up the first day). If you chose under 6 bottles, you received a percentage off (maybe 10%?), and if you ordered 7 or more, you received a higher percentage off (maybe 15 or 20%?). Hopefully, someone else will remember the exact details! However, you did have to choose your wines that day, from a somewhat limited list.

Archived