Anahita--Grandeur's New Windjammer Manager

Tanker4

We had a fantastic time on Grandeur. I wished that I had brought your phone #, as we got back in port early Thursday morning and our flight wasn't suppose to go out until 6:30 pm. We tried to book an excursion while on the ship for Tampa but it was canceled. Too many bags:eek: to try do any sightseeing on our own. Luckily we were able to get on an earlier flight. Also next time we are in Tampa, please turn up the heat. We thought the ship mistakenly brought us back to the northeast;) as it was very cold when we arrived back in Tampa. We hope to cruise with you and Dave again....... PS I made out real well on the cruise PC050013-2-1.jpg

What do ya think Jill?:D

YOU DID GOOD!!! Where did you buy it???

It is chilly here today 55 at present, last week was cooler than normal, but at least we don't have snow!!! Hi to Dan (did he get his sushi fix?)

Yeah, I just read that. Oh well, we tried. We'll see if we can find someone to leave her card and picture with until she returns.:(
At least you now know what she looks like:p & us too!

Jill,

We got the ring in St. Maarten. I had been looking for a new wedding band as mine is pretty worn;) after 34 years. I loved the multi-colored sapphires. I got a necklace with the same sapphires last time we were in St. Maarten. As you know it is all about me:D, as it should be (LOL)! Yes, Dan did get his sushi fix every night. Anahita would come up behind us and ask who is taking all her sushi:p. My Mom told me it wasn't suppose to get out of the 50s today(Sanford). It still beats the high 20s and snow flurries:mad:.

Hi to Dave, have a nice day........Later

Archived