Anahita--Grandeur's New Windjammer Manager

Tanker4

I started another thread a few days ago requesting information from those who had just gotten back from Grandeur's first 10 day out of Tampa for this year as we're leaving on another 10 day onboard her on Dec-8th.

Quite a few folks who responded mentioned the new Windjammer Manager and asked me to tell her hello as she had made a great impression on them. The list continues to grow so we've decided to pick up a thank you card for her and to add the names of the people who responded. If anyone else would like to be included, we'll take care of it.

I started another thread a few days ago requesting information from those who had just gotten back from Grandeur's first 10 day out of Tampa for this year as we're leaving on another 10 day onboard her on Dec-8th.

Quite a few folks who responded mentioned the new Windjammer Manager and asked me to tell her hello as she had made a great impression on them. The list continues to grow so we've decided to pick up a thank you card for her and to add the names of the people who responded. If anyone else would like to be included, we'll take care of it.

I've already asked you to remember us to Anahita, one correction though she has been the Manager of the WJ for some time now...Again, have a wonderful cruise...Later, Jill:cool:

I've already asked you to remember us to Anahita, one correction though she has been the Manager of the WJ for some time now...Again, have a wonderful cruise...Later, Jill:cool:

Thanks for the info on Anahita. I stand corrected.:) We were last on Grandeur in Feb and I don't recall seeing her then but it's been awhile.

I asked you to to tell her hi in the other thread. In terms of when she started, it was sometime between November and May - great help right? :) We were on the Thanksgiving Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Baltiomore and the windjammer had one of their assistant managers acting as managers. When we were on the same cruise May 16 out of Baltimore Anahita had taken over as manager. She had already made the changes (Asian Bar, etc) by that time. She was also on the September and October cruises we were on so I'm not sure when her vacation was/is going to be.

Thank you for being kind and doing this for us.

I asked you to to tell her hi in the other thread. In terms of when she started, it was sometime between November and May - great help right? :) We were on the Thanksgiving Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Baltiomore and the windjammer had one of their assistant managers acting as managers. When we were on the same cruise May 16 out of Baltimore Anahita had taken over as manager. She had already made the changes (Asian Bar, etc) by that time. She was also on the September and October cruises we were on so I'm not sure when her vacation was/is going to be.

Thank you for being kind and doing this for us.

My pleasure.:)

Hi,

please give our best to her also - carol and dave from new york. We spent some time with her in charleston, and you can tell her that i was the guy who put name tags next to the pictures of the staff in the windjammer.

Thanks for what you are doing

dave

Hi,

please give our best to her also - carol and dave from new york. We spent some time with her in charleston, and you can tell her that i was the guy who put name tags next to the pictures of the staff in the windjammer.

Thanks for what you are doing

dave

Will do. Looking forward to meeting her as she seems to have made a great impression on a lot of folks.

Thank you! That is so nice of you. Ask her how the Keen sandlals she bought in Charleston are working out. Merle & Gail in Maryland

PS - We posted on several threads that Lennen, our favorite head waiter who is also in charge of the Windjammer now and especially the new manager are doing a wonderful job.

Thank you! That is so nice of you. Ask her how the Keen sandlals she bought in Charleston are working out. Merle & Gail in Maryland

PS - We posted on several threads that Lennen, our favorite head waiter who is also in charge of the Windjammer now and especially the new manager are doing a wonderful job.

Have added you guys to the list, and will ask her about her sandals..;)

Sorry to hijack this thread slightly. Two other people that we find delightful on this ship are Dragona and Daniella at guest relations. We've been fortunate to rarely have a problem but when we've had a question they've always been so wonderful to deal with.

Sorry to hijack this thread slightly. Two other people that we find delightful on this ship are Dragona and Daniella at guest relations. We've been fortunate to rarely have a problem but when we've had a question they've always been so wonderful to deal with.

We'll be onboard for 10 days with 4 at sea days. Plenty of time to look them up and pass your comments along to them.

Have a great cruise...Enjoy:p!!!

Thanks guys. Our first 10 day cruise and really looking forward to it.

BTW, our family had had a place just up the road from you in Indian Rocks for years. My boys grew up on the beach and then we started on the Grandkids.;)

Thanks guys. Our first 10 day cruise and really looking forward to it.

BTW, our family had had a place just up the road from you in Indian Rocks for years. My boys grew up on the beach and then we started on the Grandkids.;)

Small World!!!

Tank, if you like to hang out in the Schooner Bar...and Tom Riccio is the piano player. He knows a really fun sing-a-long song "Grandeur of the Seas" think "Yellow Submarine" :D And he also does a great rendition of Sweet Caroline if you want to sing along as well. Tom is a great guy, and if you want to sing he is willing to learn new stuff. He did "Carpet Crawlers" from old Genesis for us. We had so much fun! Enjoy your cruise. He does great Beatles, and if you ask him about the ship song....he will know where it came from. :D:D:D

Just got off the Grandeur on Dec. 4. I told Anahita that she was very popular on CC:D. She was very surprised and happy to hear about it. Jill, she wanted me to tell you and Dave "Hello". And a very friendly hello to everyone else. We found her very nice and a joy to talk to. Thankfully, her family back in India, were all safe during the awful tragedy. She is going back there on Dec. 7 or 8 and will not be back on Grandeur until early Feb. I feel bad for those who will not get to meet her during the next few cruises. She is very special;). We hope to cruise with her again someday...........

Tank, if you like to hang out in the Schooner Bar...and Tom Riccio is the piano player. He knows a really fun sing-a-long song "Grandeur of the Seas" think "Yellow Submarine" :D And he also does a great rendition of Sweet Caroline if you want to sing along as well. Tom is a great guy, and if you want to sing he is willing to learn new stuff. He did "Carpet Crawlers" from old Genesis for us. We had so much fun! Enjoy your cruise. He does great Beatles, and if you ask him about the ship song....he will know where it came from. :D:D:D

Thanks for the info PB. Schooner Bar is my favorite hang out so I'll look him up.

Just got off the Grandeur on Dec. 4. I told Anahita that she was very popular on CC:D. She was very surprised and happy to hear about it. Jill, she wanted me to tell you and Dave "Hello". And a very friendly hello to everyone else. We found her very nice and a joy to talk to. Thankfully, her family back in India, were all safe during the awful tragedy. She is going back there on Dec. 7 or 8 and will not be back on Grandeur until early Feb. I feel bad for those who will not get to meet her during the next few cruises. She is very special;). We hope to cruise with her again someday...........

Kathy, how did you and Dan enjoy the ship, too bad we could not meet up with you in Tampa, maybe next trip...Thanks for the hello from Anahita, she is a doll, so happy to hear her family was okay...

Tanker: Looks like Anahita may not be onboard for your sailing:(...

Kathy, how did you and Dan enjoy the ship, too bad we could not meet up with you in Tampa, maybe next trip...Thanks for the hello from Anahita, she is a doll, so happy to hear her family was okay...

We had a fantastic time on Grandeur. I wished that I had brought your phone #, as we got back in port early Thursday morning and our flight wasn't suppose to go out until 6:30 pm. We tried to book an excursion while on the ship for Tampa but it was canceled. Too many bags:eek: to try do any sightseeing on our own. Luckily we were able to get on an earlier flight. Also next time we are in Tampa, please turn up the heat. We thought the ship mistakenly brought us back to the northeast;) as it was very cold when we arrived back in Tampa. We hope to cruise with you and Dave again....... PS I made out real well on the cruise PC050013-2-1.jpg

What do ya think Jill?:D

Yeah, I just read that. Oh well, we tried. We'll see if we can find someone to leave her card and picture with until she returns.:(

Archived