Pg qm2

Summergee

Could any one tell me how wide a P2 cabin would be? I know the square footage but I was wondering how much space there was to move around the bottom of the bed with both a sofa and table there as well.

Also, how tall is the storage space under the bed as we have rather deep luggage?

Having been lucky enough to travel PG this year twice I have to say there is PLENTY of room. The 2nd trip we travelled with our adult children and two family friends and we met in our room for pre dinner drinks and never felt cramped!!!! Could still pass around the bed with people sitting on the sofa. Don't actually have the dimensions but can say we never felt cramped. We did a 13 night Caribbean and a TA. Hope that helps some.

Jayne

PG cabins are 13.5 ft wide by 22 ft long; the balcony is 13.5 by 6 ft. Here are more photos of 10008. As you can see, there is plenty of room to move around the foot of the bed. Our biggest suitcase is just over a foot deep and it fit under the bed easily.P303.jpg

Archived