Crazy Supper Club Question...Mach? Anyone?

Havinsnest

We are taking one of our daughters and sons in law with us in January. They are finishing college this year and are the epitome of poor college married students (having quit their full time jobs to return to college). We are so excited that they went back to school after 2 years off for her and 3 for him and have provided meals and the occasional 20 bucks but we wanted to do something special for their graduation gift and Conquest told us to bring them with us.

They weren't planning to eat at The Point due to finances even though we have managed to acquire $200 in OBC thanks to price drops but DH and I had such a wonderful time there in December we decided to include dinner there with their gift of the cruise. They were thrilled to hear I made our reservations for The Point for 4 people.

Today as I'm going over our budget (and OBC) in my mind I got to thinking...can I pay for Kristie and Jordan with my S&S card or is their S&S card going to be charged for the dinner I want to give them?

Today as I'm going over our budget (and OBC) in my mind I got to thinking...can I pay for Kristie and Jordan with my S&S card or is their S&S card going to be charged for the dinner I want to give them?

They will come to the table at the end and ask for the SS card to be used ,and there's your chance! Enjoy! What a nice gesture.

Will you be at the meal, or are you planning on gifting it to them alone?
We'll all 4 be there together.

Thanks for the quick replies. I just sort of panicked thinking they might have to pay for themselves and that was SO NOT the plan.

Thanks for the compliments but, really, this is all about a young couple doing the right thing with their education and parents who are so irritated when they dropped out and proud of them for going back to finish.

I mean, really, quitting your fairly well paying jobs, moving into student type housing and living on love and student loans...this is a leap of faith only the young take.

We are taking one of our daughters and sons in law with us in January. They are finishing college this year and are the epitome of poor college married students (having quit their full time jobs to return to college). We are so excited that they went back to school after 2 years off for her and 3 for him and have provided meals and the occasional 20 bucks but we wanted to do something special for their graduation gift and Conquest told us to bring them with us.

They weren't planning to eat at The Point due to finances even though we have managed to acquire $200 in OBC thanks to price drops but DH and I had such a wonderful time there in December we decided to include dinner there with their gift of the cruise. They were thrilled to hear I made our reservations for The Point for 4 people.

Who ever tosses out the plastic first wins!!

If you hand the waiter your Sail and Sign card they will gladly charge everything to you...

Very nice gift. I'm sure they'll love it...

Mach

Who ever tosses out the plastic first wins!!

If you hand the waiter your Sail and Sign card they will gladly charge everything to you...

Very nice gift. I'm sure they'll love it...

Mach

I'll be tossing first.

Mach, she's been reading CC for a few weeks and she's become a Mach fan like her momma. Thank you for being you.

Archived