FV guarantee vs. CC room on Constellation

fernem

Hi, everyone,

I need advice. I have a concierge class room on the Constellation in March which I am happy with ... but now I see FV guarantee is still available for only fifty dollars more per person. I am confused. When I study deck plans it looks as if we would get a great aft cabin by signing up for this. (Is it true that there are only a handful on Vista,Panorama, Sky decks?) They seem to be saying on Celebrity's site and elsewhere that two can take this room. If so, from reading all the posts about how great this room/balcony is, doesn't it make sense to grab the guarantee because it doesn't look like there is any bad room ... unless sky deck is too noisy a location.

Please advise.

Thanks.

fern:confused:

Hi, everyone,

I need advice. I have a concierge class room on the Constellation in March which I am happy with ... but now I see FV guarantee is still available for only fifty dollars more per person. I am confused. When I study deck plans it looks as if we would get a great aft cabin by signing up for this. (Is it true that there are only a handful on Vista,Panorama, Sky decks?) They seem to be saying on Celebrity's site and elsewhere that two can take this room. If so, from reading all the posts about how great this room/balcony is, doesn't it make sense to grab the guarantee because it doesn't look like there is any bad room ... unless sky deck is too noisy a location.

Please advise.

Thanks.

fern:confused:

Absolutely! Take the FV guarantee. If your CC were aft, then you would need to take into consideration the CC perks. Are they real important to you? Not me! I am booked now with my second FV guarantee. Cabin was assigned about a week after I booked it..

Jump on it! If you don't get a FV (wonderful cabin!) you get a suite!

You cannot get a CC cabin with this guarantee, so you are assured of getting a great stateroom. We were in this happy position on Constellation earlier this year and got a corner FV and it was so great I don't know if we'll ever be able to go back to a verandah cabin.

Archived