Vietnam, Hong kong, Singapore weather

keltic

I have booked on an Asian cruise in a wrong season. But the price was so great that I couldn´t resist it. Singapore-Vietnam (Ho Chi Ming, Danang, Holong Bay and Hong Kong) late june.

So I expect rain. Is it still an enjoyable?. What sort of rain should I expect?. I suppose it depends on the different areas. 100% possibility of rain and storms all days?. Is it likely to have a little bit of sunshine?.

We were in that area in the middle of July/August (the peak of the rainiy season) and got very little rain at all, except for on night at sea. The one thing you can say about the weather is that it will do whatever it wants to whenever it wants to. I'd just bring along a rain poncho and have a good time. We had a great time exploring this part of the world, although it was very hot and humid - we would have probably killed for rain at times.

I have booked on an Asian cruise in a wrong season. But the price was so great that I couldn´t resist it. Singapore-Vietnam (Ho Chi Ming, Danang, Holong Bay and Hong Kong) late june.

So I expect rain. Is it still an enjoyable?. What sort of rain should I expect?. I suppose it depends on the different areas. 100% possibility of rain and storms all days?. Is it likely to have a little bit of sunshine?.

wet rain :)

Archived