Europe Cruises question

mrose1120

hi,

this may be in the wrong forum, but I figure i'll start here. Fiancee and I are looking at honeymoons (next november), and a thought of ours is to do a cruise from Europe, or heck, even somewhere else exotic. I'm trying to find one that is a good mix, the wedding will be on a Saturday in Miami, so it has to mix well with being able to fly to the port we leave from etc..

I'm open to virtually all cruise lines

any suggestions? Thanks!

A wee vague on the details; not sure of your budget, length of cruise you're looking at, etc... One thing I would suggest, as you're getting married in Miami, is to book a transatlantic crossing that arrives in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Then you would only have to worry about a one-way flight to Europe.

A wee vague on the details; not sure of your budget, length of cruise you're looking at, etc... One thing I would suggest, as you're getting married in Miami, is to book a transatlantic crossing that arrives in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Then you would only have to worry about a one-way flight to Europe.

budget is very negotiable since it is going to be a honeymoon and I am flexible...i'd think that i'd want a nice room, if not a suite for this one!

I did not know there were crossings that arrived in miami, so that would certainly be something to consider.

In relation to length, I suppose we would look at any length, if it is shorter than we like, we can work w/ that too.

thanks

budget is very negotiable since it is going to be a honeymoon and I am flexible...i'd think that i'd want a nice room, if not a suite for this one!

I did not know there were crossings that arrived in miami, so that would certainly be something to consider.

In relation to length, I suppose we would look at any length, if it is shorter than we like, we can work w/ that too.

thanks

November is prime repositioning season. Ships move from Europe after their summer cruise season to the Caribbean for their winter cruise season. These cruises are usually between 10-21 days long, but of course you could reserve a cruise in Europe before or a cruise in the Caribbean after if you wanted something longer.

Just checked a major booking website, and I found 8 transatlantic cruises during November 2009 with arrivals in Florida - 4 arriving in Miami, 4 in Fort Lauderdale.

• 3 weeks later...
hi,

this may be in the wrong forum, but I figure i'll start here. Fiancee and I are looking at honeymoons (next november), and a thought of ours is to do a cruise from Europe, or heck, even somewhere else exotic. I'm trying to find one that is a good mix, the wedding will be on a Saturday in Miami, so it has to mix well with being able to fly to the port we leave from etc..

I'm open to virtually all cruise lines

any suggestions? Thanks!

RCCL has a ship leaving Malaga, Spain on November 9th & returning to Miami. Does Canaries, Funchal. If you flew out early Nov 8th, you could be in Malaga by AM of the 9th & get on the ship? It's reasonably priced......and many romantic sea days. Ship is Navigator.

Martha

Archived