Balcony privacy question

Postman1963

Go for it...

Just don't expect others to provide "score Cards" for your performance - you know like = 3.5 - 4.5 - 5.5 etc.

*LOL* :)

Years ago I bartended in THE pick up/meat market club in the area. I walked in on more bathroom, backroom, stockroom, side alley, parking lot, parked car nookie to last me a lifetime.

I always thought about carrying those little scorecards with me to rate them. *LOL*

We have engaged in balcony romance on several cruises. Use your head, make sure you are not in line of sight and then have fun.

I think the people knocking it are just jealous.

Trust me.. you are wrong. Some of us are disgusted that it is being done on furniture that will be used by someone else as soon as you get off the ship. THAT is why it is disgusting.

Trust me.. you are wrong. Some of us are disgusted that it is being done on furniture that will be used by someone else as soon as you get off the ship. THAT is why it is disgusting.

As if the beds never got any action.:rolleyes:

I can't believe how many prudes are in this thread!!

To the OP: Your balcony. Do what you like on it.

Not one other person on this forum, or even on this planet, has the right to tell you what is right for you, or what (or where) you can or cannot do.

I can't believe how many prudes are in this thread!!

To the OP: Your balcony. Do what you like on it.

Not one other person on this forum, or even on this planet, has the right to tell you what is right for you, or what (or where) you can or cannot do.

I agree, you're paying for it.

Put it to use. :)

That's what me and my DH planned on doing. =P

All points considered, it seems vertical may be the best option! LOL!

> Beware of curious neighbors

> Nighttime is in your favor

> Hanging over the railing will be recorded. Let's hope it doesn't appear on the ship's closed circuit TV

> Find out if the deck furniture is ever sanitized

> Most of all, enjoy your romantic get-a-way and becoming a member of the "Balcony Club" !!!! ;)

OK so if the balcony is off limits what's your opinion on the bathroom sink?

To the OP: My balcony had enough room for me to put out the cushions from my little sofa and I laid my beach towel on them for a butt naked sunning and I'm 62 (I know, gross, but I don't care). Of course I had my bathrobe nearby "just in case". I'm not dead yet and I paid for the darned thing and will use it at my discretion for my purposes. I truly hope you enjoy your romanticism. I did make sure that no one was on the balcony next to me before I did it and I would expect that you and yours would do the same, not for them, but for yourselves!

I say go for it! You only live once! Happy humping...oops!... I mean cruising!

All points considered, it seems vertical may be the best option! LOL!

> Beware of curious neighbors

> Nighttime is in your favor

> Hanging over the railing will be recorded. Let's hope it doesn't appear on the ship's closed circuit TV

> Find out if the deck furniture is ever sanitized

> Most of all, enjoy your romantic get-a-way and becoming a member of the "Balcony Club" !!!! ;)

Just bring Lysol! :D

To the OP: My balcony had enough room for me to put out the cushions from my little sofa and I laid my beach towel on them for a butt naked sunning and I'm 62 (I know, gross, but I don't care). Of course I had my bathrobe nearby "just in case". I'm not dead yet and I paid for the darned thing and will use it at my discretion for my purposes. I truly hope you enjoy your romanticism. I did make sure that no one was on the balcony next to me before I did it and I would expect that you and yours would do the same, not for them, but for yourselves!

I say go for it! You only live once! Happy humping...oops!... I mean cruising!

God Bless you:)

Manny many more years of great cruises and great balcony nookie *LOL*

OK so if the balcony is off limits what's your opinion on the bathroom sink?

A lot of people blame all this permissiveness on all the sex on television.

Well I just want to say I am totally against sex on televison.

The person on the bottom always gets jabbed in the lower back with the corner of the cable box.

Now I know why people say they are "uncomfortable' with it.

a lot of people blame all this permissiveness on all the sex on television.

Well i just want to say i am totally against sex on televison.

The person on the bottom always gets jabbed in the lower back with the corner of the cable box.

Now i know why people say they are "uncomfortable' with it.

lmfao!

You have a point, but (not butt);) that assumes that anyone would be comfortable with their bare bottom (or whatever parts) on a bare chair. It's entirely possible to cover a chair with a towel (both comfortable and sanitary) and enjoy some balcony fun. I suspect most people would feel the same way. Certainly there may be those who would not cover a chair or lounge and that is most certainly icky and wrong because it shows no regard for others who will use the furntiture.

I certainly wouldn't sit my bare bottom on a balcony chair (or any other except at my own home where I "know where that chair has been and who has been on it") regardless of what activity I had planned. I can't imagine that those chairs would be comfortable against bare skin anyway.

Even naturists/nudists have proper customs regarding where they place their bare parts. They would never think of sitting on a chair, sofa, lounge, or any other piece of furniture used by others without covering it with a towel or similar item first.

beachchick

Edited by beachchick

You have a point, but (not butt);) that assumes that anyone would be comfortable with their bare bottom (or whatever parts) on a bare chair. It's entirely possible to cover a chair with a towel (both comfortable and sanitary) and enjoy some balcony fun. I suspect most people would feel the same way. Certainly there may be those who would not cover a chair or lounge and that is most certainly icky and wrong because it shows no regard for others who will use the furntiture.

I certainly wouldn't sit my bare bottom on a balcony chair (or any other except at my own home where I "know where that chair has been and who has been on it") regardless of what activity I had planned. I can't imagine that those chairs would be comfortable against bare skin anyway.

Even naturists/nudists have proper customs regarding where they place their bare parts. They would never think of sitting on a chair, sofa, lounge, or any other piece of furniture used by others without covering it with a towel or similar item first.

beachchick

I would have to agree 100% unless it was in the heat of the moment. Awesome dinner, few drinks and a smoken hot wife, things just happen.At that point it's hard to remember...ok lets grab a towel etc.However it sounds like there are a few people, that can't get there pilot light lite, let alone think about about such passion. Unfortunately, a lot of marriages loose that passion, whether it's fault of the female or the male.Live a little, rekindle that flame....just don't let it burn out!!

I would have to agree 100% unless it was in the heat of the moment. Awesome dinner, few drinks and a smoken hot wife, things just happen.At that point it's hard to remember...ok lets grab a towel etc.However it sounds like there are a few people, that can't get there pilot light lite, let alone think about about such passion. Unfortunately, a lot of marriages loose that passion, whether it's fault of the female or the male.Live a little, rekindle that flame....just don't let it burn out!!

So true ....sooooooooooooooo true

My hand to God

We are friends with a couple our age (late 30s, early 40s) only married 4 years that already have separate bedrooms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wife is an odd thing and after years of living on her own and getting married a little later in life ,realized she hates sharing a bed and sleeping with someone you hogs the covers and all that.

So they have separate bedrooms and when they want to ....ya know . he gets invited to her room and then back to his room he goes.

And the Schlep she's married to, goes along with it.

This is as foreign a concept to DW and me as Chinese Calculus *LOL*

Once in a while my wife will joke with me about how once the first kid moves out I can have their bedroom.:)

I tell her great....but when the door is closed and there is a sock on the doorknob , just walk away and pretend everything is Ok *LOL*

lol I've heard of that with other couples. In my opinion, it's time to get out of that relationship, life to short not to be having a little nukey (maybe spelled wrong) on a regular basis,not talking one a month either. Seperate room's, I agree on the sock on the door knob. +1 for sex on the balcony and where ever else ya can pull it off!!!

Anyone who would call the act of making love "disgusting" must be a real hoot to have in bed. :rolleyes:

I believe they meant "doing it in public to see if they could get away with it". More and more people seem to be trying to "bend" rules or standards just for the thrill. So sad!!:rolleyes:

PE<---is not really a prude, just a traditionalist...