10 random pictures from my cruise that I like

ohioNCLcruiser

Darkenstormy:

You were on the Dream 10/2008. Were you on it from the 19th - 26? I heard they got CREAMED by a storm that (thankfully) the Dawn (the boat I was on) was able to skirt around! I also heard that that was the second to last cruise for the Dream b4 she was sold.... Did they say or do anything special?

Darkenstormy:

You were on the Dream 10/2008. Were you on it from the 19th - 26? I heard they got CREAMED by a storm that (thankfully) the Dawn (the boat I was on) was able to skirt around! I also heard that that was the second to last cruise for the Dream b4 she was sold.... Did they say or do anything special?

Creamed! I thought it was a good time. I was just reliving the cruise to my aunt. We were on the Dream as a family in Sept and then I took that wild ride by myself in Oct.

I dont have alot of good angry sea photos but I do have some damage photos:

404448494_yh7ey-S.jpg

It is really hard to see how angry the sea was ( we werent really supposed to be outside)

404449083_gYjnQ-S.jpg

Rest of the photos here: http://www.karenwingerphotography.com/gallery/6374092_HrWbm#404451138_Yxrae

Ok I am done thread hijacking now. :D

Darkenstormy:

You were on the Dream 10/2008. Were you on it from the 19th - 26?

No, the 12-19th. Our last sea day it was very rough and windy, so we saw the very beginnings of what the next cruise experienced. We pitched and rolled a bit, but NOTHING like the next one did!

We were the third-to-last Dream cruise. Nothing special was done - it was business as usual. We had a great cruise!

Archived