Lunch on P&O Arcadia, Sydney, Sat 21 Feb 09

sydneycruiser

Hi all,

Have just read this in Delicious magazine at work and thought some may be interested:

‘Join UK celebrity chef Gary Rhodes for lunch and a cooking demonstration on P&O World Voyages’ Arcadia cruise ship when it docks on February 21. $90 per person, Overseas Passenger Terminal, (02) 8424 9040.’

Never heard of the chef myself but it might be fun!

I was having a look at the Arcadia, and there is actually a Restaurant named after him!!:) It looks pretty small, so am not too sure if that is where the lunch will be held.

Looks like a very nice ship, but I don't think I'll be sailing on her in the near future. Prices are a bit too high.:( I don't think I could handle a cruise for less than a week, so the short sectors are out.

Has anyone been able to contact them and book.

I have tried a few times but was told the lady looking after this was "probably out to lunch" now they think she may be out at a function.

Hi Karon

I rang to book on Thursday they said it is all booked out. They said they will put us on waiting list and we would be about 8th to 10th in waiting list.

I would really love to do this lunch. Have you rang again? Ring and get put on waiting list

Gail

Archived