A big Thankyou to my secret santa

bigbigbear28

That's awesome! Can you post a pic? I wanna see too :)

I'm so happy to hear people are starting to send and receive their gifts. I'm so slack I haven't even started shopping for mine yet :o

Not sending yet for me - not even December ;)!!

It is really exciting isn't it. I would love to see a photo too!

I love this so much and Jo you did such a great job as it is a little bit confusing to do.

We loved it so much that we are doing it for Christmas in our family and my kids are really into it. It's so nice to see that they are all planning to get the perfect gift for their chosen one and they are all asking me who is their secret santa and I won't tell them. It all started because I told them I was spending their christmas on a cruise as they don't really need me to spend a fortune on them anymore as they are all pretty much grown up! We have set the minimum at $100 for this family one.

ok i've taken a picture but i can't work out how to post it on here can anyome tell me how Thanks

Because I cannot access (nor should I) your yahoo account, I can't see the image you posted - just a red X where the pic would be.

If the pic is under 98kb in size, you can click on the "manage attachments" button below the text in your post, and it will upload into the post.

For anything larger, you will need to use a web image host like webshots, flickr or photobucket to store the photo on - then link to your post.

I was hoping to see your necklace too.

You can always open a free account at photobucket. (google search will show the full addy)

It uploads photos pretty quickly and all you then do is click on the bottom link under the photo, for messagebaords. Then paste on here.

there is a picture on the website of where santa got it from..will be perfect for formal night to attach your cruise card to...

http://www.funkychics.com/beaded-lanyards

I am not taking part in the secret santa as I will be away for christmas and really could not add some thing else into the mix to do, much as I would have loved to.

I certainly wouldn't be opening my present though until xmas day as it would be probably the only present I got that I didn't know about

I would be giving it several squeezes though......

I love that necklace linked but cannot see the photo bigbear linked. If it is the same one, I like it too but it would be a shame to spoil it by putting cruise cards and room keys on it around your neck with a formal dress.:eek:

I'm very exicted. I have purchased and make a little something for my Secret santa but havn't posted yet was thinking about doing somethng fun with it. Maybe sending in several packages to keep to fun going longer. or clues send untill package arrives.?? ummm need to think of something fun.

Kelly:p

Hi all,

Thanks Virginia for the gift it is lovely. It is the black one in the link Thunderchaser added to her post. I don't think i will attach my cruise card to it it is just too pretty so i will just be wearing it as a necklace and ill just put my cruisecard in my bag :) We're leaving tomorrow so im not sure if ill be back today i have so much to do, its quite overwhelming just thinking of all the things that need to be done before you go on a holiday.

Yep the secret is out... I was her secret santa... (the only reason I posted it early was so that she had it for the cruise) I had to express post it so she got it in time... and I had written a little note on the envelope to open it early so she could take it with her... the necklace is actually a lanyard with an attachment at the end - that I thought would be perfect for formal nights... to hang your cruise card from... Ive started stocking up for our cruise next year (they come in different colours)

Yep the secret is out... I was her secret santa... (the only reason I posted it early was so that she had it for the cruise) I had to express post it so she got it in time... and I had written a little note on the envelope to open it early so she could take it with her... the necklace is actually a lanyard with an attachment at the end - that I thought would be perfect for formal nights... to hang your cruise card from... Ive started stocking up for our cruise next year (they come in different colours)

Archived