Photo Show Lisbon to Lisbon & TA Oct 2008

SeabournGirl

Hi All,

I put together a photo show to highlight some of the sights from the 26 day cruise from Lisbon to Madeira, Canary Islands, Casablanca, Gibralter, Cadiz, Malaga, Seville, Portimao & Transatlantic cruise on Pride Oct 2008.

Most of the ports were fascinating and had great excursions, but not many that I would feel the need to go back to a second time.

Enjoy!!

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Hf3Dt6zT

Tony, Marja, Dan & Matt,

Thanks for the kudos. It was fun putting it together, and it's a much better to show friends the cruise photos than pulling out the old photo album. I am disapointed to see the photoshow.com website is starting to charge for upgrades and they cancel the photo show now after just 29 days! Oh well, you just have to look quick, before it's gone!!

I wish I had Martha's energy some days! She is amazing!!!

Leslie

Grrrreat pictures! Brought back fun memories. Thanks for posting them!

As to the photo of my horses ~~Dr. J. and I hired a Taxi driver and did our own excursion in Cadiz ~~ I spotted a street vendor selling his "wares", including the caballos. I jumped out of the Taxi and quickly bought two. Then when my buddy, JR (Birmingham) boarded in Lisbon, he decorated and fashioned them to look like "Seabourn Pride Parade Pony's!" One day we took them to the dining room for luncheon ~~they sat on the window ledge. The waiter's couldn't stop laughing......one brought out a bowl of salad for them, another brought the Pony's the largest carrot in the Galley! Guests a'round our table ask to parade them ! When I disembarked in Ft Laud I took the Pony's to S & J ~~they will spend the winter with them, then I'll pick the Pony's up next March 18th for the TA Crossing.

I promised Capt. Dexter the parade horses will board with me next March ~~suppose he has plans for them?)

(some things you just can not make up!;))

Martita B.

Leslie, thank you for the photo treat! Shots of the Alhambra brought back memories of our similar trip last year. Looking forward to meeting you an Pride 12/20.

Larry

Thanks Larry - Are you staying on for the Ft Lauderdale thru the Panama Canal trip Jan 3rd? That when I arrive.

The grandkids would not speak to me ever again if I wasn't here for 'Santa's arrival" :D so I am going to Italy the day after Christmas and flying back with just enough time to unpack, do laundry & then pack again for the cruise!

Archived